What’s the spoiler provider hiding from us?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
H

humanbeing

So what happened to "base Luffy fought Kaido for 23+ minutes"? more like all out Luffy can give Kaido a mid diff fight :milaugh:the dude didn't even use awakening
Luffy lost his haki more on his G4 before he didn't recover all of his haki , and a few dozens of minutes means more than 24 minutes for sure .

Law got trashed by Doffy badly and still played a key role. Yamato can help and still be fodderized
She will play a key role, but she will not help in defeating Kaido, she will defeat Jack.

You guys need to understand Oda's method.

Yamato is definitely going to join the crew.

Sanji vs Queen. (Queen was injured by Marco and co, Sanji was also weakened by BM)

Jinbei vs WW. ( both WW and Jinbei were fresh when they started fighting) ( WW wanted to challenge a Calamity and was given a good portrayal).

Yamato vs Jack ( Jack was seriously damaged by the Inu and Neko but he recovered)

Sanji>=Jinbei>= Yamato

G

Gorosei Informer

She was just partying before Luffy comes. She shouldnt be hungry that much and no one wants to see Big Mom's hunger rampage. She is fine as now
Yeah I just want to see it come up again and especially to see it get explained, why it happens and such and if Chopper and even Law and Marco can diagnose and treat it.

I have a feeling we'll get more on it at Elbaf instead given what happened there with her ofc. I have a feeling somehow it's to do with blood sugar/diabetes but taken to an extreme/OP standards ofc.

I was hoping at WCI that Chopper would get a chance to study it somehow, maybe using his Brain/Scope point thing or something and coming up with a potential diagnosis and treatment for her, it would have been hype and actually made them gain favour with the BM pirates and BM herself.

Status
Not open for further replies.