What’s the spoiler provider hiding from us?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Start reading one piece, willpower and mindset> body condition.
Do you not remember all of Luffy's finishers?
Do you not remember Shishi sonson?
Do you not remember fucking Hajrudin.
What the fuck does any of that have to do with broken bones Zoro AP?

Oda established that Zoro's health affects his AP.

Now stop quoting me with more of your delusional nonsense.

Give me King hype!!!
:josad:
Wsw and the others get it, finally King deserve one...
At this point, if you wanna see King getting some spotlight and doesn't stay in the background like he always does, then skip the chapter and stare at the colorspread..

Only in colorspread he can finally get focus and doesn't remain irrelevant in the background.

somewhat different to outright restrict one of Zoro's swords as his santoryu and actual techniques would be restricted there, that isn't what happened,
Okay so isnt losing a sword also “Getting backed into a corner”

and you are saying that “affecting Zoro’s techniques” is the reason getting one hand tied behind his back is different. Are you saying a broken Leg doesnt affect Zoro’s techniques? What about a Broken hand? Broken rib cage? These things dont affect Zoro’s techniques? How Zoro moves and the speed of his attack is unaffected by broken legs?

okay let me ask, Two Zoro’s fight. They have the same “will power” and both of them attempt to perform Onigiri simultaneously on one another. One Zoro is in peak condition. The other one has a five fractures per arm. Ten franctures per leg. 6 broken ribs. 5 cracks in his Spinal columns and a silocated veterbrate disc. And two massive Cracks in his skull.

So does Peak condition Zoro win the clash vs The other Zoro?

Status
Not open for further replies.