What’s the spoiler provider hiding from us?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
Would be kinda a hype and a big thing if his calamity and Kaido having a form like monsterpoint Chopper.
So far, the only Yonkou subordinates that have shown Awakening have been their strongest. I doubt any Calamity bar King will have it.

Buh buh I was told he clashed equally with Big Mom:kobeha:
I actually completely misread the scene. Marco vs Linlin began off panel. Marco defeated Zeus and was about to defeat Prometheus when Linlin finally grabbed him and asked Peros to deal with him (probably by encasing him in candy). Linlin eventually ran away because she didn't have the soul energy to spare on him.

Defeating two of Linlin's homies, and forcing her to retreat is pretty great hype actually. Compare how Linlin treated Katakuri as if he was fodder to her.

@MarineHQ62.

What the fuck does any of that have to do with broken bones Zoro AP?

Oda established that Zoro's health affects his AP.

Now stop quoting me with more of your delusional nonsense.
Hajrudin was failing in clashes against Mach Vise, broke his arm during a clash, then (after losing while uninjured) overpowered Mach vise in that same strength clash after his arm broke in multiple places and Mach Vise was already calling the resistance useless, through pure will.
So injured, sufficiently motivated Hajrudin force> fresh Hajrudin force, in a specific like for like, new world, example.
Zoro said he put his all in the attack, so he did.

Using Zoro from under 100 chapters into the story is a joke. But you are a joke, so it's not a surprise.
Also it was speculation (and taunting) on Arlong's park, he knew nothing of Zoro's AP, and that was just to leave a small nick on his nose, which Luffy overpowered and broke.

Pantheos

Heavy Metal
Luffy is down again, and again, and again... and people still downplaying Eustass Kid, which is still on his feet, tanking everything big mum has to offer and fights her like a madman.

As far as it looks for me:

Luffy has the offense, but is lacking defense and stamina.
Kid has the defense and stamina, but is lacking offense.

One medal, two sides.

What I am talking about is a comment made by a certain character, a comment that I find very interesting and that leaves me with many questions.
If I remember Scotch post a picture with Queen and right now Monster Chopper fight in front of, let assume that MP iis a awakenend form, Queen could mentionend something about lines like "how that trash can use a zoan awakenend power" oor something?

Or it is the comment about Momo? But the provider mentioned the line of Momo?

Hajrudin was failing in clashes against Mach Vise, broke his arm during a clash, then (after losing while uninjured) overpowered Mach vise in that same strength clash after his arm broke in multiple places and Mach Vise was already calling the resistance useless, through pure will.
So injured, sufficiently motivated Hajrudin force> fresh Hajrudin force, in a specific like for like, new world, example.
Zoro said he put his all in the attack, so he did.

Using Zoro from under 100 chapters into the story is a joke. But you are a joke, so it's not a surprise.
Also it was speculation (and taunting) on Arlong's park, he knew nothing of Zoro's AP, and that was just to leave a small nick on his nose, which Luffy overpowered and broke.
Only joke here is you, i see u barking every time i come read this thread

korean didn't leak many interesting points :christindeed:

the interesting points:
-both kiki & kanjuro appear to be dead
:ihaha:

no wonder oda repeat this fake hype
cuz he knows his fans

:risitavirus:
They were actually kinda interesting if you read them properly and not just to hate on the chapter.

- I personally think that the 2 deaths are real (at least Kanjuro).
- Momo is in pain after reading the journal which is pretty interesting imo.
- Literally all the straw hats appear in the same chapter after such a long time so we get to see what's happening everywhere.
- Momo is confronting Kaido after having read some of the Journal so we can get some interesting lore talk next chapter.

AND, we have some other interesting info that is left to be told (Maybe we get some of the lore talk this chapter only). This chapter is already an easy 9 for me and maybe even a 9.5/10 based on what that untold info is.

So far, the only Yonkou subordinates that have shown Awakening have been their strongest. I doubt any Calamity bar King will have it.

I actually completely misread the scene. Marco vs Linlin began off panel. Marco defeated Zeus and was about to defeat Prometheus when Linlin finally grabbed him and asked Peros to deal with him (probably by encasing him in candy). Linlin eventually ran away because she didn't have the soul energy to spare on him.

Defeating two of Linlin's homies, and forcing her to retreat is pretty great hype actually. Compare how Linlin treated Katakuri as if he was fodder to her.

@MarineHQ62.
Whether Marco was the one to take out Zeus is unclear tbh. Brook sliced Zeus in half before that and he may've been injured because of that, but the overall portrayal is very striking.
Marco stopped healthy Big mom in her tracks for a good amount and never looked inferior with Linlin being the one to postpone their battle and involving Perospero.

I still think Katakuri and Marco are equal since CoC users get more credit from me now, but if Marco ends up having CoC as well I don't see what is left for Katakuri to be stronger than him.

MonsterZoro

Spoiler Provider
Luffy is down again, and again, and again... and people still downplaying Eustass Kid, which is still on his feet, tanking everything big mum has to offer and fights her like a madman.

One medal, two sides.
lol

One medal, two sides.
Only Post Udon Luffy has better Offence. Kidd was superior before Luffy learned Ryou. Luffy fans should accept that

So mr Luffy is another ben tennyson ?

• Ben uses omnitrix in some minutes then you hear the sound and you know in that moment Ben is in human form same for Luffy ; he can only be on that strength / level for some minutes but outside it he would be a trash that Kaido can chomp or burgess can Kill anything expected lmao .

From now on i'm calling Luffy : Buffy 10 .

And you want this dude to beat Zoro really lmao if he can only fight in base for 20 min ! Then his Gear 4th is just 5 to 10 min ; Hakai couldn't even beat Zoro who uses an island barrier to stop it while also didn't stop him to replicate Oden level feat so much for the WSM Luffy headcanon That luffy wankers spam around when you have a shit like that :feelsokeman::pepapoo:

Status
Not open for further replies.