What’s the spoiler provider hiding from us?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
My issue is that more than 30 minutes have passed since Chopper began fighting in Monster Point.

Hell, more than 30 minutes have passed since Luffy began fighting Kaido solo. Unless Oda wants to retcon his timeline, Chopper has been fighting in Monster Point for over 30 minutes.
Best guess is that Chopper is going really ham on Monster Point and will end up more fucked up than ever in the end and this lore drop about risks and times is to make clear Chopper isn't just going to walk around in MP for long times like here until another major conflict or something.

age One use his strongest move in the series, while in hybrid form, on distracted Sanji

Sanji: It hurts a bit :ihaha:
Regular no named swing = strongest move? Yea right. :milaugh:

And how was Sanji distracted if Page One approached him frontal from dozens meters distance (if anything that shows pretty poor CoO and reaction time if you ask me) - Sanji also kicked against Pay's swing, it was a clash, but he got ultimately overpowered with ease.

• Marco can dodge attacks
    • He has speed feats much better than Linlin
  • One COC punch can't even properly KO a mere Ancient Zoan, let alone a Mythical Zoan that has regeneration.

No that's irrelevant. Haoshoku enhanced attacks is the only way brawlers can do real damage to Kaido.

None of them have Haoshoku so none of them are doing real damage.

Franky's lasers are a huge might, but I honestly doubt it. Even Luffy's Ryuo enhanced Kong Gatling was still "too shallow".

Of the current Strawhats, Luffy and Zoro are the only ones capable of dealing proper damage to Kaido.

She will. It's what the story is showing. Strawhats vs Kaido on the other hand has no basis in the manga.
Has no basis? It's literally what this arc is building to. Both Toki's prophecy and Oden's speech literally pushes to nine people to defeat Kaido who entered the New World this year. Literally no one else but the Straw Hats entered the New World this year. Everyone else entered two years ago.

How is Yamato going to fight Kaido now that Yamato's going to run all the way to the roof only for Kaido to not be there.

What he said is true sanji needs feats not just some trash clashes that even his opponent isn't beaten heavily
I agree bro, but these characters aren't gonna get their moments at the exact same time. All these characters need their fights/feats in Wano its not just Sanji. Robin fans been waiting almost 20 years, Brook has never really had a legit fight, Jimbei never had a legit fight, Franky its been since enies lobby 15 years, Senior pink was a gag fight for the most part, Nami its been 15 Years, Chopper, Usopp and Sanji its been since Thriller Bark 14 years. Most of the crew hasn't had a legit fight in over a decade.

At this point it looks like everyone is gonna get their time in wano, people just need to wait. Remember Fights outside of luffys get 1-2 chapters of focus at best....

Shame if Kiku dies. She was one of the decent Scabbards. Wasn't amazing or anything but I preferred her design over most of the others and she seemed alright. Can't say I care much for any of the Scabbards aside from Kinemon (and even with him, not much) but Kiku was probably on the bottom of my list of Scabbards that should die. Plus she had already lost an arm.

Hopefully we get to see how Inu vs Jack is going soon enough. I want to see Jack win a fight against a formidable opponent, that way he's hyped a bit before he fights someone else while in hybrid.

Lol Jinbe is so trash. RIP to all the people who thought Jinbe would be one of Luffy’s 3 “YCs”. Jinbe will be the weakest SH by EoS since he has no room for improvement
Wth? He's literally fighting someone who was confident to be a calamity...

Jinbei is def at least number 3 amongst the Straw Hats rn, probably/arguably even number 2 (for me he still edges Zoro)

Regular no named swing = strongest move? Yea right. :milaugh:

And how was Sanji distracted if Page One approached him frontal from dozens meters distance (if anything that shows pretty poor CoO and reaction time if you ask me) - Sanji also kicked against Pay's swing, it was a clash, but he got ultimately overpowered with ease.
Sanji was casually putting his leg to hold the attack, obviously he wouldn't know how strong Page One is, thats when Law talks about Ancient Zoans. Also most of these Zoans have pure raw strength, it's like they didn't need named attacks, everything they do is capable of hurting someone, nothing changes the fact that it was Page One's strongest move until now. Luffy put more effort on blocking Ulti and attacking Page One, and got completely overpowered by Ulti, almost going Gear 4

Wth? He's literally fighting someone who was confident to be a calamity...

Jinbei is def at least number 3 amongst the Straw Hats rn, probably/arguably even number 2 (for me he still edges Zoro)
So was Sasaki. Jinbe is 4th strongest right now, but by EoS he will be just as strong as he is now and therefore the weakest SH. Jinbe has already maxed out his fishman karate and Haki, so he has no room for improvement

Status
Not open for further replies.