What’s the spoiler provider hiding from us?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
β€Ž
Wrong... Observation Haki runs out....All haki are the same... Luffy HIMSELF stated so when Brulee was taken hostage... Luffy said:
" I can prolong the fight and exhaust his haki and wear it off" BUT Luffy's conclusion was that he wanted to beat Katakuri at his full strength WHILE Katakuri can use Observation haki and is activated... because Luffy wanted to be that strong... which is why he said "I want to beat the 1 billion berry man at full strength"....

Point is Haki all 3 types runs out... Yet somehow, Oda ONLY finds a way to apply this logic ONLY on Luffy... not a single other character... It's annoying plot device that 100% will be solved ILLOGICALLY too... Oda will just make the drawback disappear without proper explaination... like he will just say "his haki tank got so much more in reserve, he doesn't have drawbacks" like expect something stupid like that happening....
I dont know if I am talking to walls or what... I didnt deny that CoO runs out...
I said something else, read my response again...

Wrong... Observation Haki runs out....All haki are the same... Luffy HIMSELF stated so when Brulee was taken hostage... Luffy said:
" I can prolong the fight and exhaust his haki and wear it off" BUT Luffy's conclusion was that he wanted to beat Katakuri at his full strength WHILE Katakuri can use Observation haki and is activated... because Luffy wanted to be that strong... which is why he said "I want to beat the 1 billion berry man at full strength"....

Point is Haki all 3 types runs out... Yet somehow, Oda ONLY finds a way to apply this logic ONLY on Luffy... not a single other character... It's annoying plot device that 100% will be solved ILLOGICALLY too... Oda will just make the drawback disappear without proper explaination... like he will just say "his haki tank got so much more in reserve, he doesn't have drawbacks" like expect something stupid like that happening....

This is not my issue... my issue is that how come Oda only applies this haki logic with Luffy and not a single person who spams haki at high rate get the same treatment of 10 min haki break....
No one else spams haki. Everyone else has their own gimmicks. Kaido replies on being a mother fucking Dragon. Mamamama has homies, Zoro has three swords, Sanji has fire legs, etc.

This is not my issue... my issue is that how come Oda only applies this haki logic with Luffy and not a single person who spams haki at high rate get the same treatment of 10 min haki break....
Because of G4. No other usage of Haki burns through it like maintaining G4 does. Luffy never has an issue with Haki outside of G4. A massive power boost like that, comes with a massive drawback. Luffy never has any issues with Haki unless he's using G4. This time around, it's because he didn't have much Haki to begin with going into his 1 v 1 against Kaido.

During the Katakuri fight, Luffy had hours to recover his haki, and at the end of the fight, he was able to maintain Snakeman for an hour. Right now, he is just coming off losing his Haki, which is why he didn't have much to spare to begin with.

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐒𝐫𝐒𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐑𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
β€Ž
Guess the spoiler provider forgot to add that the interesting part of the spoiler is that interesting thing that interesting character that interest us said concerning that interesting information he doesn't want to provide :josad:
:suresure:

Because of G4. No other usage of Haki burns through it like maintaining G4 does. Luffy never has an issue with Haki outside of G4. A massive power boost like that, comes with a massive drawback. Luffy never has any issues with Haki unless he's using G4. This time around, it's because he didn't have much Haki to begin with going into his 1 v 1 against Kaido.

During the Katakuri fight, Luffy had hours to recover his haki, and at the end of the fight, he was able to maintain Snakeman for an hour. Right now, he is just coming off losing his Haki, which is why he didn't have much to spare to begin with.
The problem we're not even sure he used Gear 4th in this last loss LOL... it seems like it's implying he lost in his base form for using CoC a lot... and that's where my issue comes in... if that's true... then someone like Shanks or even Kaido himself who rely on such Haki for the big fights should run out of haki too at one point and get the same 10 min break... Oda never applies it on others... NEVER and that's my issue..

Status
Not open for further replies.