What’s the spoiler provider hiding from us?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
β€Ž
Kaido knows about joy boy? Interesting
:chopoff:

What kaido mean by you too are unable to become joy boy? So joy boy is actually people who really can do particular thing? It's not specified to one person????

I guess Rocks pirate know about joyboy when they somehow read poneglyph in god valley.

Imo he believed that xebec is also could be joy boy but he failed in god valley incident?
Watch the straw hat actually being a special crown for Joy Boy, which will explain that giant one we saw during reverie arc.

its finding the one piece and completing his promise. You could see this from a mile away
in my opinion it has nothing to do with the one piece.
I think it's related to the fight against the celestial dragons, that joy boy was the most powerful character in his time

This has always been the case lol. Its been set up since the Paramount War officially, but its way older than that guys.

One Piece was setting up the prophecy shit long before Naruto did it
not really. luffy has been always set up as someone rejecting prophecy and who would be unsatisfied with something if it was fate for him to do it. one piece has been setting up luffy NOT being joyboy, because he would reject that role completely. he doesnt want to be a king.

in my opinion it has nothing to do with the one piece.
I think it's related to the fight against the celestial dragons, that joy boy was the most powerful character in his time
The One Piece is clearly connected to that. Whitebeard said whoever finds the One Piece will start the biggest war against the WG

i think, just because rocks got defeated doesnt mean he and his crew doesnt know shit.

you too cant become joyboy
the popular theory is joyboy was a king of the ancient kindom... I think this directly debunks the theory.
thats kinda big, so now theorist need to speculate something else

not really. luffy has been always set up as someone rejecting prophecy and who would be unsatisfied with something if it was fate for him to do it. one piece has been setting up luffy NOT being joyboy, because he would reject that role completely. he doesnt want to be a king.
like naruto rejected his destiny to Neji only for Kishimoto later in the series only prove Neji right? :suresure:

Status
Not open for further replies.