What’s the spoiler provider hiding from us?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Care to elaborate?
Momonosuke = reincarnation of Joy Boy!!!!

Momonosuke: "Shinobu, it seems that I absolutely must not die...!!"

Shinobu: "What are you talking about!? Of course you can't die, Momonosuke-sama!!"

Momonosuke suddenly hears some voices which gives him headache, he shouts.

Momonosuke: "What's happening!? Who is this!!?"

Momonosuke: "Kinemon... I have to... tell everyone..."

I mean Zoro always saves Chopper. Could he motivation to get him to heal his own bones with willpower.
I'm sure Sanji the speedster will beat Zoro in this scenario well before Zoro recovers by sheer will. And if that happens, knowing that Kaido declared his victory, he'll trust Sanji to avenge Chopper and head straight to the flying dragon that'll be chasing Momo.

No
In the early chapters of naruto, naruto was this failure, outcast lonely guy with no real talent compared to his friends whiles luffy was always the strong, confident captain beating all the villains till Aokiji.
One piece never sold luffy as a lonely loser person like naruto on his swing whiles the sad flute plays
Naruto was only a failure for 1 chapter, where he then learned how to master an S class ninjutsu in minutes.

Part 1 Naruto was a full blown wank of Naruto. He literally low diff Haku who Kakashi admitted could beat him. Ya need to re read the series. Sasuke was hyped as a genius and Naruto was already stronger than him in the first arc. Naruto was an outcast because he had the strongest tail beast inside him, which also messed with his chakra flow(confirmed by Jiraiya) and still was beating S class criminals

Holy shit, Kaido knows about Joy Boy. So he’s read Oden’s journal, then?

Also, Luffy looks pretty good here. He didn’t get crushed like people were trying to say last chapter, it was the haki exhaustion and his inexperience with it. Makes sense, seeing as how he’s using four different types of advanced haki (presumably barrier and penetration CoA, not just one of them) none of which he’s fully used in all out combat before, on top of the haki he was already able to use. So I get it. Little by little, he’s getting better with it.

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
Momonosuke = reincarnation of Joy Boy!!!!

Momonosuke: "Shinobu, it seems that I absolutely must not die...!!"

Shinobu: "What are you talking about!? Of course you can't die, Momonosuke-sama!!"

Momonosuke suddenly hears some voices which gives him headache, he shouts.

Momonosuke: "What's happening!? Who is this!!?"

Momonosuke: "Kinemon... I have to... tell everyone..."
I still think that's because he's Uranus, not Joy Boy. the Sea Kings talk about the "destined meeting" of the "two sovereigns". One is Poseidon (Shirahoshi), the other one "born is a distant sea", is most likely Momonosuke.
I had a theory that maybe Pudding could be Uranus, since she has the same age as Shirahoshi, and the sea king talk kinda leaned in a way to make us think the two sovereigns would be born around the same time (at that moment, Momo was already born, iirc). If this was the case, Momo could really just be Joy Boy, whatever that could mean.
But idk. Right now, I'm inclined to think Momo = uranus and Luffy = joy boy.

Status
Not open for further replies.