What’s the spoiler provider hiding from us?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not even gonna lie, the pis haven't even come and this is already one of my favourite chapters in Onigashima, if not the absolute favourite. There was like 2-3 chapters worth of content in this one. And if some of the spreads are good, this can easily become of my favourite chapters in the series.
The part with Kanjurou is brutal ngl.
If they actualy die tho

Kaido: The raid will fail. Look at all my ninja allies! *Crickets*. Kanjuro? *Crickets*. Miwariumi? *Crickets*. PayPay? Ulti? Damnit, gifters get them! Gifters? Uh...

You haven't realised just how bad Kaido is losing
if we look at the alliance side :
- most of the scabbards out of the game
- zoro seriously injured
- luffy unconscious in the sea
- marco and chopper soon overtaken
The conflict is rather balanced for the moment

it is, because luffy said over and over if he knows how something is going to turn out, he doesnt wnt to do it because it isnt fun. rayleigh was gonna just tell him what one piece was and he said no. if someone tells him something is fate he tries to stop it or laughs it off. nothing kills luffys fun faster than something being prophecy or fate or known ahead of time
Let's see how Oda ties all this together then

its kinda hard to shit on naruto now that aot ends like that and naruto was still the only one that end okay-ish.
to me finishing a story is 90% of the verdict. no one wants to re-experience something if they now the ending is bullshit
Definetly just look what Dumb & Dumber did to Game Of Thrones just to subvert expectations.
I can even think of rewatching GOT knowing the big pile of shit it turns in the end.
Never reread Naruto because that whole war Arc was just a useless mess as well and the list goes on.

Status
Not open for further replies.