What’s the spoiler provider hiding from us?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Naruto was only a failure for 1 chapter, where he then learned how to master an S class ninjutsu in minutes.

Part 1 Naruto was a full blown wank of Naruto. He literally low diff Haku who Kakashi admitted could beat him. Ya need to re read the series. Sasuke was hyped as a genius and Naruto was already stronger than him in the first arc. Naruto was an outcast because he had the strongest tail beast inside him, which also messed with his chakra flow(confirmed by Jiraiya) and still was beating S class criminals
luffy has never being portrayed as a nobody, loser and he has never said hard work beats talent to anybody like naruto with Neji. So if Luffy is Joy boy or anything it isn't hypocritical in any way

Naruto was only a failure for 1 chapter, where he then learned how to master an S class ninjutsu in minutes.

Part 1 Naruto was a full blown wank of Naruto. He literally low diff Haku who Kakashi admitted could beat him. Ya need to re read the series. Sasuke was hyped as a genius and Naruto was already stronger than him in the first arc. Naruto was an outcast because he had the strongest tail beast inside him, which also messed with his chakra flow(confirmed by Jiraiya) and still was beating S class criminals
yeah lol naruto is a kid who barely tried and was still better than most of his class even though he was joking around, he was special boy from the beginning

Oda having you guys believe the raid is failing is exactly what he wants to do. It's called building tension.
Kaido: The raid will fail. Look at all my ninja allies! *Crickets*. Kanjuro? *Crickets*. Miwariumi? *Crickets*. PayPay? Ulti? Damnit, gifters get them! Gifters? Uh...

You haven't realised just how bad Kaido is losing

luffy has never being portrayed as a nobody, loser and he has never said hard work beats talent to anybody like naruto with Neji. So if Luffy is Joy boy or anything it isn't hypocritical in any way
I never said anything about hypocritical, I just pointed out the obvious destiny bullshit both series pulled

Kaido: The raid will fail. Look at all my ninja allies! *Crickets*. Kanjuro? *Crickets*. Miwariumi? *Crickets*. PayPay? Ulti? Damnit, gifters get them! Gifters? Uh...

You haven't realised just how bad Kaido is losing
Kaido can wipe half of the alliance if he wants too, and the fact that you have dudes saying the raid is definitely failing means its working

it is, because luffy said over and over if he knows how something is going to turn out, he doesnt wnt to do it because it isnt fun. rayleigh was gonna just tell him what one piece was and he said no. if someone tells him something is fate he tries to stop it or laughs it off. nothing kills luffys fun faster than something being prophecy or fate or known ahead of time

Status
Not open for further replies.