What’s the spoiler provider hiding from us?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
if we look at the alliance side :
- most of the scabbards out of the game
- zoro seriously injured
- luffy unconscious in the sea
- marco and chopper soon overtaken
The conflict is rather balanced for the moment
However, the only people left are the half of the Tobi Roppo and Calamities and that's it. Aside from Mama and Kaido, they've lost 75% of the main force.

the thing using destiny the best in my opinion is anakin skywalker if we assume sequel trilogy is not a thing. the concept was clearly there, but the execution was so stupid. the prequel trilogy and anakin skywalker's journey is still the most wasted potential i have ever seen.

Percy Jackson & The Olympians (Books)
this is good, altho his last series is far weaker compared to the original series and heroes of olympus.

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
I know a lot of people don't like the scabbards and stuff.

But the line:

"Since the lingering snow is melting away, the dawn must be near…"

Was fire. At least, if Kiku actually dies, not that same old shit Oda does.
Ngl, if I wasn't so numb about OP deaths, I would actually have enjoyed both Kiku and Kanjurou's scenes on this chapter.
But the amount of fake deaths we had already completely shatters my experience right now.
Feelsbadman.

I know a lot of people don't like the scabbards and stuff.

But the line:

"Since the lingering snow is melting away, the dawn must be near…"

Was fire. At least, if Kiku actually dies, not that same old shit Oda does.
The whole scene was fire imo. As I earlier said, I loved each and every part of this chapter and this is already my favourite chapter in Onigashima. The death really suits Kanjuro imo. I like how he wasn't been redeemed or anything but continued with his role. That is if he's really dead of course.

It gets really annoying how Oda keeps offpanelling and skipping the battles that is going on.

Last time we see Perospero, he was focusing on Marco who looks tired vs King and Queen. The cliffhanger was about, who will Perospero side with.

Suddenly he appears again, nothing to do with previous scenario, and now randomly targetting Chopper.

Status
Not open for further replies.