What’s the spoiler provider hiding from us?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

TheKnightOfTheSea

𝕷𝖔𝖗𝖉 𝖔𝖋 𝕸𝖔𝖔𝖓'π–˜ π•Ύπ–•π–†π–œπ–“
β€Ž
Predictions for the next couple of chapters.

1015: The scabbards get wrecked. Kinemon dies in front of Momo, Jack beats the shit out of Inu, Pero wrecks Neko etc.

1016: We get an update on the Straw Hats fights.

1017: Kidd deals damage to Big Mom but gets defeated.

1018: Onigashima lands on the Flower Capital, we see Kuzan or someone save Luffy.
Post automatically merged:

I think we should do a prediction thread for the inbetween acts chapters and check out who gets closer to what we get.
tag me if you make it.

I

Indigo

U mean same as coby yelled to akainu for stop the war with the risk of getting killed
Yes, that was also pretty cool.

The difference here is that Koby just wants to become a good officer and catch evil pirates. But Momo actually wants to become a good leader for his people, and he wants to follow on Oden's footsteps, he just didn't think he could do it because Oden was too much to live up to, but he is showing his guts lately and he does have a goal that involves standing above other people.

TheKnightOfTheSea

𝕷𝖔𝖗𝖉 𝖔𝖋 𝕸𝖔𝖔𝖓'π–˜ π•Ύπ–•π–†π–œπ–“
β€Ž
Don't think Kinemon dies before seeing them win. More so because Kiku just died.
We don't know if Kiku's actually going to die, seems like she is, but it is Oda after all. Kinemon dying after seeing Kaido defeated and next to his wife would be the perfect ending for him.

Forum once again not thinking.

drake killer none of the other scabbards and multiple others weren’t shown.

How the hell is killer gonna react with a mask on? Use your brains
We could've had a panel of hawkins saying something along the lines of "my super accurate predictions are never wrong" since Killer mocked him about it

I don't think it's big deal anyways since Oda is limited to a certain amount of pages iirc

This buildup to Chopper getting a longer/stronger transformation, could it mean that he could actually end up defeating someone in combat this arc?

Would it be plausible for Chopper to actually end up defeating Queen?

Chapter is one fire,so many things happen and some great tension finally can be feel, Oda prepare for a tragic end of act 3.

First with the big Joyboy comment. Joyboy beeing the strongest one with CoC didn't shock me. He having haki on his side vs Im the devilfruit power monster, that was probably a godtier battle.

The last one should now understand that CoC going to have more abilities in the future. Shanks adv CoC will give him a crazy power which give him the power to fight off other top tier all out skill. In the moment when I see Ashura was a manifest of adv CoC,I know Oda plan some crazy shit for the future with adv CoC. Luffy will take the route as the one who replace Joyboy, he will have the strongest CoC to fight Im.

But I like also that Kaido knowing something about Joyboy, seems like he have more informations about Joyboy then I first though it. We really need to see his flashback, Probably Xebec said him something about Joyboy and the lore? I enjoy Kaido as villian right now very much.

Chopper and the samurai vs Queen is nice to watch too. Seems like Marco is dealing with King? King really need to step in and show similar things as Queen. He get outshinned and that is sad, but I have my hope that he will show up soon with great panels.

Never expect that the Kanjuro plot end this fast but I like it a lot and it sound very good. It seems like Kanjuro and Kiku dying, probably Kin too. That is some dark shit and probably just the begin. In the moment when the beast pirates using hybrid forms, they will take the adv. And then the tragic way going to happen..

Kaido beeing near Momo is not a good sigh for Yamato. I already can feel a plot like where Kaido use Momo to bring Yamato on his side like:
"I don't kill that boy if you listen my order and became the shogun of wano Yamato"

I can really see something like this.
So far a very very good one piece chapter, as I though the full summary make it far better.

Status
Not open for further replies.