What’s the spoiler provider hiding from us?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
You should really calm down, this is a single word that might be making you think about all of this. It could be translated to "It seems you are not Joy Boy" instead of "Become Joy Boy", and then that falls flat, wait for the chapter.
I'm just basing it on what we got. Of course, I'm not taking any other translation into consideration. There is a big difference between 'you are not' and 'could not become'. I'm just saying that based on this and specifically this summary, it's not a destiny thing. This could change if the actual translation is different of course.

Can't wait to see the reactions from everyone in the double page spread. I love how Oda literally communicated through Kid's dialogue that Luffy and Kid's fates are not the same. Of course Kid can still lose but it's going to be different from Luffy because there are long established plot threads that need to be addressed. Correct me if I'm wrong but weren't you saying this exact same thing @ReggieZoldyck21? Guess Oda's on the same wavelength.

Also I don't know if Luffy is actually JoyBoy. I thought that at first but reading the spoilers makes me think its Momo? For what reason does he need to be alive, or are Luffy and Momo both tied to JoyBoy? :choppawhat:

I

Indigo

Yamato reads the journal: "Momo you must stay alive"

Momo reads the journal: "I must stay alive"

Did Oden figure out that Momo might be Joy Boy, is that why he asked Toki to send Momo to the future?

It doesn't mean he is Joy Boy, just that he has an important part to play in the story / prophecy, just like Shirahoshi is really important for when the actual Joy Boy appears.

Wtf no bro. If such a weak spirit as usopp, momonoske have conq haki then it will be biggest joke in op. They always hiding somewhere or crying and scared to everyshit on them self bro you cant even compare them to conq haki users. If they got it what is the different between conq haki users even if weaklings can weild it.
Brave Warrior of the Sea is when he awakens CoC and changes forever. Momo idk he’s a child.

I

Indigo

Wtf no bro. If such a weak spirit as usopp, momonoske have conq haki then it will be biggest joke in op. They always hiding somewhere or crying and scared to everyshit on them self bro you cant even compare them to conq haki users. If they got it what is the different between conq haki users even if weaklings can weild it.
I don't know, Momo saying he is the son of Oden in front of everyone with the risk of getting executed for it was a pretty boss / conqueror's moment for me.

Seems like a great chapter

Kaido knowing Joy Boy based on translations is super interesting.

Who's Who better not underestimate Jinbei here, the dude fought against some for 5 days

Kiku better not die here, Kanjuro i don't give a damn about lol

Based on the full summary Chopper isn't doing well like most assumed, Him taking advice from cesaro is pretty interesting tho.

Gonna be interesting who makes the save for Luffy at the end, or will be somehow unlock his awakening lol

Status
Not open for further replies.