Whatโ€™s the spoiler provider hiding from us?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

TheKnightOfTheSea

๐•ท๐–”๐–—๐–‰ ๐–”๐–‹ ๐•ธ๐–”๐–”๐–“'๐–˜ ๐•พ๐–•๐–†๐–œ๐–“
โ€Ž
He having haki on his side vs Im the devilfruit power monster, that was probably a godtier battle.
Blackbeard currently has two of the strongest Devil Fruits in history and will probably get another soon. Luffy has learned advanced versions of 3 haki types.

The last one should now understand that CoC going to have more abilities in the future. Shanks adv CoC will give him a crazy power which give him the power to fight off other top tier all out skill. In the moment when I see Ashura was a manifest of adv CoC,I know Oda plan some crazy shit for the future with adv CoC. Luffy will take the route as the one who replace Joyboy, he will have the strongest CoC to fight Im.
My theory is that Shanks and Mihawk will use a technique similar to Asura, some sort of "Deity Attack".

Probably Xebec said him something about Joyboy and the lore? I enjoy Kaido as villian right now very muc
My theory is that Kaido's race is somehow connected to Joy boy.

Predictions for the next chapters:
1015:Ashura and Okiku, are dead. Kinemon dies in front of Momo giving a speech. Inuarashi is defeated by Jack, and Raizo is killed by Orochi who appears again.
1016:The Calamities hybrid is shown(King bounty reveleted), and we have an overview of the combats.
1017:Kid is defeated. Zoro, Sanji and company arrive on the stage.
1018:Luffy was saved by the pirates of the heart with the Submarine. Onigashima falls in Wano, 3 act ending.

B

BBsZehahaInTheNewWorld

If the translation is correct then to become something is not the same as reincarnation, you have to gain the title with effort.

This supports the idea that the Void Century Joy Boy was Binks.

All jokes aside, I think itโ€™s Momonosuke. He ended the original command and was able to speak and listen to Zunisha. He also felt the presence of the Road Poneglyphs.

Momonosuke is becoming a strawhat. You can hate, cry, whine, complain. But destiny arrives the same.
Odd question, but do you watch a dude who cooks way too much fried chicken on youtube and is really good at it?

Predictions for the next chapters:
1015:Ashura and Okiku, are dead. Kinemon dies in front of Momo giving a speech. Inuarashi is defeated by Jack, and Raizo is killed by Orochi who appears again.
1016:The Calamities hybrid is shown(King bounty reveleted), and we have an overview of the combats.
1017:Kid is defeated. Zoro, Sanji and company arrive on the stage.
1018:Luffy was saved by the pirates of the heart with the Submarine. Onigashima falls in Wano, 3 act ending.
Amazing deduction on how Luffy gets saved, definitely makes the most sense... getting saved by the heart pirates

Status
Not open for further replies.