What’s the spoiler provider hiding from us?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oda apologists be thinking everybody one just cus we like the series lol
Oda apologists are lame af. They even try to justify the worst chapters. This chapter on the other hand was one of my favourites in Onigashima. Everyone is allowed to like or dislike any chapter they want. And people who hate on literally every chapter are as bad as Oda apologists. They're basically the same thing, just on opposite ends.

Oda apologists are lame af. They even try to justify the worst chapters. This chapter on the other hand was one of my favourites in Onigashima. Everyone is allowed to like or dislike any chapter they want. And people who hate on literally every chapter are as bad as Oda apologists. They're basically the same thing, just on opposite ends.
I know i just get annoyed when people try to speak for every one that should like a chapter just cus of a full summary and half of them be dissing it at first but turn fake for likes

Sanji fans: Sanji vs King

Oda : Sanji vs Kaido

:steef:
Meanwhile weakened queen & chooper waiting for sanji ::queenhear::chopoff:

I hope Momo ain't Joyboy, nobody wants to see Scabbards or Momo after Wano.
Damn true oda really need to stop bring out these annoying shit characters like momo,redscumbags,carrot and shits with SH, no one even want they mess with next arc elbaf island. momo should die and yamato should take shogun as wano allied. All redscumbags goung to get killed but no one even give a shit. If momo joyboy lol he gonna stay with SHs until end this shit. So no :cheers:

Status
Not open for further replies.