What’s the spoiler provider hiding from us?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Kaido is gonna one shot Kidd and call Big Mom an invalid again.
Post automatically merged:

Sanji is gonna put on the raid suit, act cool, and then Kaido is gonna be like “lul” and one shot him.

unless oda wants to change what was said
the timeline of when that joyboy comment was made
and momo's age doesnt line up
so yes
it cant be him. its luffy.
It's still possible that there is an age restriction on who can be Joy Boy which is why the Roger Pirates didn't think of Momo. They must've thought that because Joy Boy has to be younger than *this many years*, it can't be anyone who has already been born yet. Maybe they didn't count time-travelling as a variable then? I personally don't think he is JB tho. I feel like he's Uranus.

Momo can be Uranus but he is not way Joy Boy. Luffy is without any doubts Joy Boy.
Momo can still be Joy Boy. Him not being JB is just an opinion which even I share. Also, if the translation is correct, it means that one 'becomes' JB instead of being destined since birth. So it's possible that no one is JB currently.

Chapter starts with Kaidou. He says that Luffy may be able to cover himself with "Color of the Supreme King" Haki, but he still can't use it well enough. Luffy falls into the sea.
This shows that Luffy didn't run out of haki but Luffy still can't clad in CoC properly...of course he used it for the first time, so there will be some issues...but that's okay as long as he didn't lose because he ran out of haki it is fine....he can come back even stronger....next time he will use it properly...it also tells us that whatever Luffy had in his arsenal is enough to defeat Kaido....he just needs to put things together and use it in a most effective way....kinda predicted way before....

Kaidou: “”Gomu Gomu no”… and what? Wororororo…!!
So you too are unable to become “Joy Boy”…"
Now this is interesting stuff.....if this translation is true, then it shuts all "so called reincarnation..." theorists...this definitely emphasizes the difference between "reincarnation" and "inherited will"...somehow..CoC/will of D/joyboy are inherently related....do any of you remember Whitebeard started to support Luffy the moment he showed CoC for the first time and also told "show me what you can do...."...yes, Luffy is not reincarnation of joyboy but he has to "inherit" the will of joyboy and become the joyboy....looks like CoC users and more importantly D clan and its affiliated clans with CoC have a high potential to become joyboy...I believe Kozuki clan is one of the allied clans of "D clan"...Oden tried to become joyboy but unable to become...that is why he told no one can defeat Kaido in next 20 years.....looking forward to how Luffy will inherit the will of joyboy...

Luffy is not the reincarnation of joyboy, but he will inherit the will of joyboy...

Bao Huang reports to Kaidou that Momonosuke has been found. Kaidou tells Bao Huang that he will head there immediately, and tells her too to make an announcement to everyone in the island.
Kaido knows Luffy defeat has severe impact on the alliance....he knows Luffy is the pillar of the alliance....interested in the reactions of people other than Strawhats and Law....

Momonosuke: "Shinobu, it seems that I absolutely must not die...!!"

Shinobu: "What are you talking about!? Of course you can't die, Momonosuke-sama!!"

Momonosuke suddenly hears some voices which gives him headache, he shouts.

Momonosuke: "What's happening!? Who is this!!?"
hmmm......Zuneisha is near or some other sea kings....?

Chopper doesn't have much time left in his Monster Point form. He thinks to himself that he has around 10 minutes left. Chopper regrets too not being able to hurt Queen despite he already is extending his Monster Point form.

Little flashback to when Chopper was on the Thousand Sunny with Ceasar. Ceasar checks Chopper's Rumble Balls and laughs that they can only transforms him for 3 minutes.

Ceasar: "If you incorporate my formula, you can extend up your transformation to 30 minutes.
Of course it comes with a risk, but you won't be afraid of that, right?"

Flashback ends. Queen uses a new attack called “Black Coffee” (ブラック光火 - Black Light Flame), the same laser beam from his mouth that he used against Marco. Chopper avoids it. Perospero prepares more arrows.
Okay good that Chopper actually didn't do anything much to the Queen.....he badly needs haki.....Chopper has potential.....anyways Zoans hype/commanders hype is still there.....

Bao Huang makes Kaidou's announcement. She says Luffy and the Red Scabbards are all defeated by Kaidou. In a great double page we can see reactions from around the island. We see Marco, Franky Shougun, Jinbe (he's fighting Who's Who in human form with punches and kicks), Hyougorou, Nami, Tama, Usopp, Robin, Brook, Sanji and Zoro. The Straw Hat crew doesn't believe the announcement.
Good...now I want to see this in scans...straw hats you are right...Luffy won't lose....this is just temporary setback....anyways kinda expected reaction from strawhats....

ack to the 1st floor roof. Kanjuurou discovers the stairs to the 1st floor roof. Kiku and Kinemon reaches Momonosuke and Shinobu. Momonosuke is still in pain. Shinobu notices a Mary frog watching them, so now Kaidou's men know where they are.

Momonosuke: "Kinemon... I have to... tell everyone..."

Kanjuurou appears disguised as Oden again. Shinobu is in shock, Momonosuke cries becouse he thinks that guy is his real father. Kiku attacks him.

Kiku: "You can't fool me again this time!!
Everyone already sees through it!”

But in the last second Kanjuurou replies her (with Oden's face).

Kanjuurou: "Can you really do it, Kiku? I was the one who raised you and Izou, remembers?"

Kiku's hand trembles for a second and Kanjuurou stabs her. Kiku apologizes to Kinemon.

Kiku: "Sorry, Kinemon...
Since the lingering snow is melting away, the dawn must be near…”

Kinemon is enraged and cuts down Kanjuurou with one attack (this double page is amazing). Kanjuurou laughs.

Kanjuurou: "It's fitting that you be the one that close the curtain...
Since, on the stage, you and me were the closest friends!!"

With tears in his eyes, Kanjuurou falls to the ground, seemingly dead.

Suddenly Kaidou bursts into the room. Shinobu takes Momonosuke away while Kinemon stands and blocks Kaidou with his swords. In the final double spread Kinemon takes Kaidou's kanabo attack (Kaidou uses "Color of the Supreme King" Haki in the kanabo). One of Kinemon swords breaks, we can’t see what happened with him. Momonosuke cries while Shinobu gets away from Kaidou…

Momonosuke: “Kinemon…!!!”
hmmm....I hope that Kanjuro and Kiku finally dead...hope he stays like that...hope Oda won't pull some lame twists....now what happened to orochi....? ....I don't want Kinemon to die...at least not yet...he should re unite with his wife....any scabbard can die but not Kinemon....so I don't believe he is dead....

At the end of the chapter, we can see that Onigashima finally reaches Wanokuni mainland...
great...hope it won't take much time to reach flower capital like Bigmom journey to udon....

Status
Not open for further replies.