What’s the spoiler provider hiding from us?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Shut up, he walks his own path.
"Kidd is Luffy cheerleader" gets debunked everytime they are on panel lmao
“Kidd is Luffy’s cheerleader“ died in chapter 950 lol. Luffy gets announced dead and Kidd’s reaction is, “ok, he’s got nothing to do with me.” Lmao “Luffy’s cheerleader” sure. Look at Laws reaction to the announcement then look at Kidds. Then you’ll see the cheerleader lol

no...Luffy is captain because he is strong....some dumb zoro fan thinking won't change the fact.....of course that dumb zoro fan won't see it proves further that he is blissfully ignorant living in his own lala land...this is my last comment towards such dumb person...stay in your own la la land...
Lmaoo luffy had to fight with kata for matchup with rooftop level meanwhile zoro always stronger than luffy. Mf couldnt even made kaido huf puf and and got fucking aired by kaido when there is no zoro. Zoro got nerfed by fucking hakai for save kaidos neck
:cheers: dumb condom fans still think heis stronger lmaoooo

Cut to the “Live Floor”, Chopper is fighting Queen. Chopper grabs Queen’s neck and throws him to the ground but Queen is doing fine and laughing while Chopper is getting tired. Chopper and some samurais have some arrows in his back, it seems Perospero shot them.

Chopper doesn't have much time left in his Monster Point form. He thinks to himself that he has around 10 minutes left. Chopper regrets too not being able to hurt Queen despite he already is extending his Monster Point form.

Little flashback to when Chopper was on the Thousand Sunny with Ceasar. Ceasar checks Chopper's Rumble Balls and laughs that they can only transforms him for 3 minutes.

Ceasar: "If you incorporate my formula, you can extend up your transformation to 30 minutes.
Of course it comes with a risk, but you won't be afraid of that, right?"

Flashback ends. Queen uses a new attack called “Black Coffee” (ブラック光火 - Black Light Flame), the same laser beam from his mouth that he used against Marco. Chopper avoids it. Perospero prepares more arrows.

Queen is laughing while taking on Chopper and not breaking a sweat i'm not underestimating his Monster point but Queen should be way out of his league andd i'm glad this seems to be the case. Queen should be reserved for the prince it's obvious he will save Chopper

Queen really letting himself get tossed around & laughing while Chopper gets tired & Perospero shooting him in the back.

If the rumble balls originally gave chopper 3 minutes & we saw that massive drawback... doing whatever Caesar suggests should have an even more drastic drawback.

If Sanji doesn't get there soon Chopper won't be able to do anything. Not to mention Marco is getting tired and possibly still busy with King. Law is making his was to Big Mom. Kaido is free to roam.

The doctors might not be of much help healing wise.

It’s says Chopper is tired, not injured.
Which means Queen couldn’t injure him after 20 minutes of fighting.

How is that not commander level? If you put Snacks (a Yc4) against Queen he’s getting injured after 20 minutes.
means queen is not taking him seriously and chopper is doing all he can....
lmao

well with snack depends
will queen take snack more seriously?
probably. queen can hurt a lot of people stronger than chopper after 20 mins mate , difference is he prob wont underestimate them.

Kaido said "you too unable to become joyboy"....meaning Luffy is not the only one who is "prospective joyboy"...and one has to become joyboy...kinda like title....definitely Luffy inherits the will of joyboy...so Luffy "becomes" joyboy...if Ace is alive, he could have become joyboy...so anyone with will of D and CoC has a chance to become joyboy...
Yep solid. Someone debunked Momo earlier, since Joyboy wasn’t “born” yet during Rogers age. And Momo was already traveling with them
Post automatically merged:

“Kidd is Luffy’s cheerleader“ died in chapter 950 lol. Luffy gets announced dead and Kidd’s reaction is, “ok, he’s got nothing to do with me.” Lmao “Luffy’s cheerleader” sure. Look at Laws reaction to the announcement then look at Kidds. Then you’ll see the cheerleader lol
Eustass was never Luffys cheerleader. But he was always chasing after his clout.

Views from the Flower Capital on this festive day:

Kaidou: “”Gomu Gomu no”… and what? Wororororo…!!

God I gotta see this panel lol I can only imagine the look on Kaido face haha his taunt levels are to the moon, adding this with the "what kind of Pirate King did you say you'd be" and Katakuri "is this how you say it, Elephant Gun?"

YC4 lowest. I have high hopes for Karasu. Fingers crossed it’s actually a logia.
It’s just speculation at this point but I think he’s YC1. Dragon needs at least 3 commanders who can match the admirals. If Dragon wants to win against the WG he needs to beat 3 Admirals, Akainu and the CP0. That’s waay to much. I always thought that the Revo commanders must be absolute beastly if Dragon wants to win but they are just okay... maybe were are underestimating them. I really don’t know at this point. Maybe Kuzan and Sword are connected with the Revos

Momo was already born when they stated that.
It's still possible that there is an age restriction on who can be Joy Boy which is why the Roger Pirates didn't think of Momo. They must've thought that because Joy Boy has to be younger than *this many years*, it can't be anyone who has already been born yet. Maybe they didn't count time-travelling as a variable then? I personally don't think he is JB tho. I feel like he's Uranus.
Also yes, Luffy will definitely inherit Joy Boy's will as the MC of the story imo. But other people's opinion of Momo being JB still can't be proven wrong yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.