Whatโ€™s the spoiler provider hiding from us?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Which part you couldnt understand luffys plot hole incredibly massive? luffys still remaning as a captain due to the fucking plot. He is weak af lol
no...Luffy is captain because he is strong....some dumb zoro fan thinking won't change the fact.....of course that dumb zoro fan won't see it proves further that he is blissfully ignorant living in his own lala land...this is my last comment towards such dumb person...stay in your own la la land...

Bro Queen canโ€™t even tag Chopper with his laser and somehow let him get close of enough to grab his neck and throw him around.

By your logic Queen isnโ€™t commander level since he hasnโ€™t done any major damage to Chopper either.
he's laughing him off mate
again you fail to see the difference between queen shooting beam attacks in prob his zoan form
which isnt any different from kaido hurting no one with his boro breath in dragon form

chopper is close to his limit
and still isnt doing much
process that
queen is not.

Cut to the โ€œLive Floorโ€, Chopper is fighting Queen. Chopper grabs Queenโ€™s neck and throws him to the ground but Queen is doing fine and laughing while Chopper is getting tired.

Momo can still be Joy Boy. Him not being JB is just an opinion which even I share. Also, if the translation is correct, it means that one 'becomes' JB instead of being destined since birth. So it's possible that no one is JB currently.
Though you are totally wrong.... that's your opinion man.

I think it has to be Luffy, Roger and Oden clearly stated that they are waiting for Joy Boy to be born and surpass them. Momo was already born when they stated that. Also, If Momo was Joy Boy they would have known it.

Since Kaido knows about Joy Boy, Shanks knows it too...and that's why he made a bet on Luffy. Luffy told him something only Joy Boy can say.

Also, only Joy Boy and his crew will reach Raftel, be the PK and other important events. Another thing, I can't see Joy Boy, the most important character in the story being introduced when the story is 60/70 percent finished.

Joy Boy is Luffy.

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
โ€Ž
Buggy dama is black too. Both of them are gag. Sanji is the equivalent of Buggy:cheers:
Sanji is the Zeff of the new era and will achieve his dream. I donโ€™t think that Rogers crew and Luffys crew should mirror each other 100%. Would be lame in my opinion.
Chiiiiiiiiiiill, I'm just kidding. :P

I 100% agree with the bolded part.
I much rather have the SH crew be unique instead of Roger Pirates 3.0 (since the Red Hair are the 2.0).

he's laughing him off mate
again you fail to see the difference between queen shooting beam attacks in prob his zoan form
which isnt any different from kaido hurting no one with his boro breath in dragon form

chopper is close to his limit
and still isnt doing much
process that
queen is not.

Cut to the โ€œLive Floorโ€, Chopper is fighting Queen. Chopper grabs Queenโ€™s neck and throws him to the ground but Queen is doing fine and laughing while Chopper is getting tired.
Itโ€™s says Chopper is tired, not injured.
Which means Queen couldnโ€™t injure him after 20 minutes of fighting.

How is that not commander level? If you put Snacks (a Yc4) against Queen heโ€™s getting injured after 20 minutes.

What you think about that part bro? Luffy or Momo
Kaido said "you too unable to become joyboy"....meaning Luffy is not the only one who is "prospective joyboy"...and one has to become joyboy...kinda like title....definitely Luffy inherits the will of joyboy...so Luffy "becomes" joyboy...if Ace is alive, he could have become joyboy...so anyone with will of D and CoC has a chance to become joyboy...

Status
Not open for further replies.