What’s the spoiler provider hiding from us?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
How can we be in denial like that. We're heading for a Sanji vs Queen, Chopper is way too tired + injured he won't last long, Drake doesn't seem to help him and surely has to fight Apoo again. Marco has been fighting King from the start + Sanji will take Zoro back to chopper telling him to take care of him and that he will do the job for him (beat queen)

Dreaming about what. You done out here.
Chopper is crashing sanji will step in to save him and fight queen
Chopper can't heal zoro
Marco can't heal zoro as there is no one else to step in to fight King.
Zoros story will go to hiyori as I said. You finished.
:okay:

Whatever let's you sleep at night lmao. Clock is ticking on this absurd confidence you and the rest of the coalition have

Lion of Olympus

The Prince of Power
Dreaming about what. You done out here.
Chopper is crashing sanji will step in to save him and fight queen
Chopper can't heal zoro
Marco can't heal zoro as there is no one else to step in to fight King.
Zoros story will go to hiyori as I said. You finished.
Idk why you guys are so against Zoro vs Queen, it’s obviously happening. Queen’s portrayal isn’t THAT bad
:suresure:

RIP to three of the scabbards, that was pretty heavy. Now lets hope Oda don't change his mind. :whitepress:

Chopper is looking good :perocry: taking after big bro Zoro
Technically 4. Got a feeling Inu is going down hard too.

But I half expect all of them to be alive, it's one piece. Kanjuro even seems to me like he might even become good. Yes it would be better if they stay dead, but I doubt it.

How can we be in denial like that. We're heading for a Sanji vs Queen, Chopper is way too tired + injured he won't last long, Drake doesn't seem to help him and surely has to fight Apoo again. Marco has been fighting King from the start + Sanji will take Zoro back to chopper telling him to take care of him and that he will do the job for him (beat queen)
Mr prince moment sanji fans been waiting for.

Status
Not open for further replies.