What’s the spoiler provider hiding from us?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Look at Chopper's CoO haki feats with potential future sight. Also, Chopper's speed is impressive, he's fast enough to avoid a fucking laser beam, FUCKING LASER BEAM. On top of that, Chopper is pulling these impressive CoO and speed feats while fighting against both Queen and Prospero at the same time lol. Oda fucking hates Sanji, he does everything to bury his character into the mud.

Look at Chopper's CoO haki feats with potential future sight. Also, Chopper's speed is impressive, he's fast enough to avoid a fucking laser beam, FUCKING LASER BEAM. On top of that, Chopper is pulling these impressive CoO and speed feats while fighting against both Queen and Prospero at the same time lol. Oda fucking hates Sanji, he does everything to bury his character into the mud.
The one that got hit by the laser looks abit like Stealth-Black too :suresure:

I really enjoy Chopper performance against Queen.
With monsterpoint it also make sense why he can hold his own for a while, that is really a great powerup and moments with I want since the post ts, Chopper beeing again beastly. He outshine right now almost every strawhat with his battle vs Queen, as example Usopp and Nami where no match for Ulti alone where they get stomped very fast.

I think Chopper will go out of the weak trio strawhat list, in my opinion with his new powerup he is next to Franky.
Now only thing which is left is that he need CoA and more training with his monsterpoint, then everything going well.

Status
Not open for further replies.