What’s the spoiler provider hiding from us?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sanji is acting like hot shit when he did absolutely nothing in this arc+he is injured and just running around, fk this, . :suresure:
He beaten 2 T6H and saved Momo while blocking and tanking attacks from King and bending his beak. What headcannon you on? He been doing stuff. Get off 'ZKK' being debunked and accept fault, bruh especially you guys stupidly think Sanji would surrender in poll. Many you keep harming yourself with your biased toxic and it is embarrassing :kayneshrug:.

He Just saved the most important person in the Raid.
The most important person in raid is Luffy, momo is one of the most important person in this raid, β€žthe hope of wanoβ€ž.
And yeah Sanji saved Momo 1 time, Yamato doing in for like 20 chapters in a row tho.
This is nothing impresive comparated with what other people do in this raid.

Last edited:
Which part you couldnt understand if marco didnt there apoo is just dead meat? Tf you dumbo marco throwed his flame to whole floor including enemy fodders. Apo got healed and he stand back again. Its clearly one shot if you couldnt understand that just drip the series
Good luck anyway :cheers:
No flame was use on him. It been shown with evidence. Don't make up lies cause you guys go no backing to stand on since 'ZKK' being debunked and even before that :kayneshrug:.

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐒𝐫𝐒𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐑𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
β€Ž
I don't blame him, I want to as well.
:blush:

Lmao Cinera πŸ˜…πŸ€£

You really lol-ing at Yamato vs Jack in this chapter?
Same chapter where Yamao is running the empty rooftop?

Had she did more babysit as usual and still be with Momo, she would meet Kaido already. But nope. She ran off on her own, while Kaido actually moves to her initial location.
Oda separated her from Momonosuke because he wanted to write Kinemon, Kanjuro and Kiku's "deaths". If Yamato was with Momonosuke it would have not happened as Yamato would have defeated Kanjuro and then began fighting her father. Oda didn't want that to happen so he removed Yamato.
:kayneshrug:

I'm laughing at Yamato vs Jack because it's baseless headcanon that continues to be baseless with every chapter.

Oda may be stalling Yamato vs Kaido, but at least it has backing in the manga.

oda postponded ZKK by replacing enma with shisui. Both same level same grade. He fucking toyed with bigass pica which bigger than 3 villages together by shisui. IMO shisui >>> Enma with limited time lol
Nah, doesn't make sense given how big deal why it shouldn't be use and no sense why bring it back into this so late especially Zoro is contend in believing in Luffy to beat Kaido.

Finalbeta

Zoro Worshipper
β€Ž
Law still up somewhere, Kid still fighting Big Mum, Luffy comes back anyway. So, Kaido shouldnt be too confinced about the situation.
I actually wished to see the trio taking on Kaido all together *after* Luffy unlocked his ACoC. That would of been intriguing to look at from a different perspective. Several providers suggest that Luffy ran out of haki, so perhaps he truly gave Kaido some decently robust issues before falling down. The shame is Luffy unlocked it only later on.

This arc bores me so much...
Oda said he wanted to up his pace to finish the series but now here we are where every single filler fight gets extended forever and a YC2 with over 1 billion bounty lets chopper ragdoll him...

Man this arc would have been perfect to finally show actual top tier battles between the yonko and Admirals in their prime.
So much missed potential...

Status
Not open for further replies.