What’s the spoiler provider hiding from us?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
The only reason Sanji wouldn't fight Queen is if Oda just wants to be unpredictable and gave Sanji/Queen all those connections to catch us off guard.
When has oda ever tried to be so blatantly predictable to just tell us the matchups? Oda hinted to ONE connection, not several. So your "all those connections" is already a flawed point. And the cp0 mentioning vegapunk working on kaido with the linage factor which judge and vegapunk created links judge to kaido directly. Queen can simply know him through that judge is famous after all. It wouldn't be strange for all the all starts to know judge by name. There is nothing significant to explore through their relationships with germa. Should they bond over hating judge? Do we want a queen backstory of all things? Sanjis ties to that matchups are way weaker than people make it out to be.

G

Gorosei Informer

But the connections could be more with the Beast Pirates in general than with Queen especifically, Judge worked with Vegapunk, then we have King and his unique race with unknown abilities to generate fire (Sanjino?), CP-0 mentioning "lineage factor" thing is also interesting, Judge and Vegapunk worked together in the "bloodline elements" thing mentioned during WCI

You know, just to mention with King (and how Sanji clashed with him before funnily enough and King who both uses flames and kicks fought another guy who uses flames and kicks too), I get a sort of "Man In The Iron Mask" vibe from him. Sanji already had the Man In the Iron Mask vibes with the Duval reveal (I suspected it too vaguely at least when he called himself Mr Prince and I may have had other reasons but I can't remember) and then with Sanji's backstory, Sanji turned out to be that Iron Masked Man ofc! (Even Iron Man funnily enough as Tony Stark is a handsome, genius philanthropist playboy and so is Sanji although his philanthropy mainly concerns not letting others starve and just being chivalrous to beautiful women ofc. Both even use a form of technological combat suit to fight too and I think Tony got his from his father too maybe?)

I might just be spouting nonsense here and King seems to be wearing leather as opposed to iron ofc, but I kinda get a similar vibe from him as I do with Sanji. He reminds me of Zoro and Sanji for different reasons, although kind of similar ones too?

On another note too, I would LOVE dual battle of Zoro and Sanji vs King and Queen tbh, I think King and Queen having a similar relationship to Zoro and Sanji is hilarious and fitting, much like Jyabura and Kaku for example too (I also think they are the New World/Yonko equivalent of Kaku and Jyabura and thus more Enies Lobby paralells), but I also remember Zoro and Sanji having some funny moments with their zombies interacting with each other too I think?

Zoro has fought some very unconvential and weird opponents and Queens personality really fits for Sanji as an opponent too, I think both King and Queen could work as indivdiual opponents for Zoro and Sanji for their own reasons as well.

BUT the point I keep meaning to get to, is that I'd love to see Zoro and Sanji fight together in a serious way especially, the left and right hands of Luffy, his 2 main guys, his brothers in his crew etc having to work together and overcome their differences at least temporarily to defeat their opponents who are also fighting together against them.

Given King and Queen's relationship, this could work to Zoro and Sanji's relationship as they can be the bigger men and work together whereas King and Queen will probably end up arguing and fighting with each other, giving Zoro and Sanji the advantage over them and thus their chance to win.
It could be quite a tactical battle in that sense but also a lot of comedy potential too imo. We could see some awesome combo attacks by Zoro and Sanji and also by King and Queen together and they can work to nullify each other's weaknesses through their partners.
It would be a really concept imo, btu I really don't know if it will happen, sadly.

Weird tangent/essay over now anyway haha.

:sanmoji::zosmug::king::queenhear:

This whole β€œLuffy lost so Kidd will definitely lose too” was always trash logic. I would hope that story would not be so predictable and cheaply written. Luffy is not Kidd, Kidd is not Luffy. Just as Kaido and Big Mom also have different strengths and weaknesses. Just because Luffy took an L doesn’t mean it will automatically be the same for Kidd.
I agree with you but I think that Kidd will lose before winning
I'll not be disappointed if he menages to win without going down tho :myman:

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐒𝐫𝐒𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐑𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
β€Ž
When Zoro v Queen doesn't happen, members will be conveniently 'banned' and 'on a break'
If Kaido vs Yamato does not happen, I'll go on a break as well.

Yamato hype was the reason I returned to the forum anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.