What’s the spoiler provider hiding from us?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Peroroncino

πŸ…·πŸ…°πŸ…»πŸ…° πŸ…ΌπŸ…°πŸ…³πŸ†πŸ…ΈπŸ…³
β€Ž
No named attacks. That’s all the proof you need. He legit still bodied P1 while testing a suit he just got

who tf goes all out on a power up they just recieved and werent even fully use to???
no named attacks sure but he had the boosters from the RS who according to the vivre card, greatly increased his power and he still couldn't make pay pay bleed

TheKnightOfTheSea

𝕷𝖔𝖗𝖉 𝖔𝖋 𝕸𝖔𝖔𝖓'π–˜ π•Ύπ–•π–†π–œπ–“
β€Ž
Page One debate is like the Hakai debate: No one's going to change their mind at this point.

Really? I thought Fire vs Water would be kind of an odd matchup.
Just thought that Jinbe is YC2 and he should surpass his limits. Now I want to know how strong Whos who is and how much he can push Jinbe. Maybe Jinbe will not fight a calamity because he needs his strength for something later. If Jinbe fought a calamity he would be badly damaged. Maybe it has something to do with Big Mom. I can’t imagine that Jinbe is high vet lvl

TheKnightOfTheSea

𝕷𝖔𝖗𝖉 𝖔𝖋 𝕸𝖔𝖔𝖓'π–˜ π•Ύπ–•π–†π–œπ–“
β€Ž
Just thought that Jinbe is YC2 and he should surpass his limits. Now I want to know how strong Whos who is and how much he can push Jinbe. Maybe Jinbe will not fight a calamity because he needs his strength for something later. If Jinbe fought a calamity he would be badly damaged. Maybe it has something to do with Big Mom. I can’t imagine that Jinbe is high vet lvl
WsW probably isn't too far from the weaker YCs like Jack and Smoothie, I don't know if Jinbe's going to do anything important after his fight.

Status
Not open for further replies.