What’s the spoiler provider hiding from us?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top 3 characters that Oda has been holding back on Onigashima:

For the people downplaying these 3. I’m telling you right now, Oda is fooling you lol
Sanji is still trash until proven otherwise...he literaly did nothing to prove himself yet in this raid, even saving momo was overshadowed by him begging for mercy.
:kayneshrug:
I admit, i downplay the character a lot, sometimes even undeservingly soo just for the sake of it, but lets be honest....I just do it because i have the ammunition to do it, and Oda keeps giving me more of that each arc.
:suresure:

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
That’s plausible. Now I think that he hasn’t CoC
Post automatically merged:

Sanji fans hyped King for months but now they try to put him on Queens lvl because Sanji will probably fight Queen
:tchpepe:
okay if you’re happy with that
I always put them as equals.
My Sanji vs King reasons have little to do with power level garbage.

Sanji is still trash until proven otherwise...he literaly did nothing to prove himself yet in this raid, even saving momo was overshadowed by him begging for mercy.
I admit, i downplay the character a lot, sometimes even undeservingly soo just for the sake of it, but lets be honest....I just do it because i have the ammunition to do it, and Oda keeps giving me more of that each arc.
Sanji hasn’t been that bad, he just isn’t really doing anything which I feel is intentional. Let’s be honest. A lot of people are shitting on him so hard because of the whole Black Maria situation, but you gotta realize Oda purposely made him look pathetic. Even dudes on the live floor were calling him pathetic. Now where is Sanji heading? The live floor where he’s about to show out against an All Star in front of all the people there that heard his pathetic screams over the broadcast.

We haven’t seen even near the limits of the raid suit. All we’ve seen is test runs really.

Sanji hasn’t been that bad, he just isn’t really doing anything which I feel is intentional. Let’s be honest. A lot of people are shitting on him so hard because of the whole Black Maria situation, but you gotta realize Oda purposely made him look pathetic. Even dudes on the live floor were calling him pathetic. Now where is Sanji heading? The live floor where he’s about to show out against an All Star in front of all the people there that heard his pathetic screams over the broadcast.

We haven’t seen even near the limits of the raid suit. All we’ve seen is test runs really.
Its not just about Wano LOL....WCI was like that too, lot of sanjifans pushing Sanji vs Katakuri HARD, we all saw where that ended.

And i dont even need to talk about his portrayal in Dressrosa or punk hazard or how his bounty was raised TWO TIMES not because of his actual achievements, but because of who his dad is.

Each arc Sanjifans expect soo much, they start dowplaying other characters hard and it always slams them in the face. If he gets some actual feats in wano it will be the first time he even gets combat feats since the TS.

Status
Not open for further replies.