What’s the spoiler provider hiding from us?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
were just going by an Eye test bro, Kings Full zoan has been much more efficient than Queens Full Zoan, thats not something you can dispute. And as for the portrayal its honestly subjective.
Going for eye test, Queen KO'ed a Yonko.
King kicked a ship.
Queen>King.
they are around the same shit just like Kaku and Jabura. sooner people accept this and move on, the better.

It’s sad how people are now trying to make it seem like king and queen have a big gap when that’s never been the case

I been preaching they ar near equals.
Post automatically merged:

Going for eye test, Queen KO'ed a Yonko.
King kicked a ship.
Queen>King.
they are around the same shit just like Kaku and Jabura. sooner people accept this and move on, the better.
Cant wait for the reveal of kings bounty only being 1.33 billion

That will also reflect they are near equals

Kind of sad that King's best feat so far is off screen.

They need haki. Luffy, Zoro and Sanji are huge shit heads for not teaching the other SH's haki.
How much haki could they teach though, Luffy who is a combat prodigy took a year and a half to learn the ''basics'', even wildly assuming CoC is what took the longest it would still be months at least of just training for anything else so just following the Kid pirates path and hoping haki blooms during adversity might be the best choice for them.

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
It’s sad how people are now trying to make it seem like king and queen have a big gap when that’s never been the case

I been preaching they ar near equals.

Cant wait for the reveal of kings bounty only being 1.33 billion

That will also reflect they are near equals
Even if he was a little higher.
One thing is a 100M difference between a character with 100m and other with 200m.
Another COMPLETELY different scale is 1.32B MAYBE 1.4?
It's almost a non factor.

Yes I think he has CoC. He acts like a leader and gives the F6 orders.
And yet he had to deceive the F6 because if he tried ordering normally, whoswho and sasaki wouldn't have obeyed him.
Something stated by King himself.
Very "leader" of him.

Idk, he might not have it tbh. It seems like Kaido doesn’t want conquerers on his crew from what he said to Luffy when he found out he had it. Also Kaido might have learned from his Rocks Pirates days that having too many conquerers on one crew can create conflict.
That’s plausible. Now I think that he hasn’t CoC

Sanji fans hyped King for months but now they try to put him on Queens lvl because Sanji will probably fight Queen
:tchpepe:
okay if you’re happy with that

Status
Not open for further replies.