Future Events One Piece Chapter 1015 Predictions

What will happen in Chapter 1015?

• Total voters
Sanji mid diff Jack for killing Inu, he then one shots Perospero who was about to shoot Marco and Chopper down and then saves both of them from King and Queen. Sanji then fights both King and Queen until he picked out one of them. After beating one of the Calamity, he will go kick and burn Kaido's ass. Goat's prediction.😎

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐒𝐫𝐒𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐑𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
β€Ž
All the scabbards get defeated, and we also get to see Marco and King's bounties.
  • How does Nekomamushi get defeated?
  • Izo
  • Kawamatsu?
  • Denjiro (whose location we don't even know)?
It's just not possible. We haven't even seen Denjiro reappear in the story.

None of the others I mentioned have begun fighting yet.

Jack vs Inu will have been offscreened.

Hopefully Sanji/Zoro scene. Something like Zoro wanting to fight so he has someone put a sword in his mouth lol
Are you expecting Inu to have been defeated?

I like your idea for the Sanji and Zoro moment. It will be insane to see Cross Zoro use his mouth to clear the Beast Pirates.

Chapter starts with Kaido smashing Kinemon. Momo cries while Shinobu tries to run away. Kaido suddenly appears near Momo. He is about to smash Shinobu and Momo with his club but at the last moment Yamato saves Momo.

Kaido calls Yamato his idiot son. Yamato tells Kaido that she is Oden and she'll protect Momo by defeating Kaido. Also she'll tell Kaido that she is free of his shackles as Luffy destroyed her hand cuffs. And she'll go to seas with Luffy after defeating him. Kaido laughs Wororo

Kaido and Yamato clash with their CoCs (hype). Kaido thinks about Yamato and his past....

Action switches to Live floor. Sanji, Zoro, Izo and Kawa reach Live floor. Sanji seeing Chopper in trouble jumps in to take care of Queen. He asks Chopper to treat Zoro properly. Chopper reverts to his normal form but he is very tired.

Izo helps Marco against King. Kawamatsu jumps in to attack Perospero. He is overwhelmed by Perospero. Neko finally joins the fight by end of the chapter when Perospero is gonna defeat Kawamatsu.

Chapter End

Last edited:
The grandmaster breaking out of his bandages get himself healed asap after hearing that announcement

Sea kings save Luffy or perhaps he washes ashore like he did when he first drowned trying to enter Wano.
Kanjuro confirmed death Kinemon might survive killing him off without meeting his wife might be little much for Oda. Kiku was stabbed in the gut in the OP world that is not a fatal she can survive assuming someone helps her.
Sanji vs Queen match up i think Oda has delayed it long enough it need to happen very soon.
Finally Yamato perhaps encounters her father i'm looking forward to their interactions and possible Kaido back story

Oda better do something refreshing because his regular garbage chapters are getting boring... I mean I can laugh at the same crap only few times

one piece is the best garbage manga I read but it probably even won’t be top 1 in that category anymore...there I will drop it for the second time as the garbage manga that feeds me with weekly lols
Dude get a life. Stop crying.

It's refreshing to come to a point of urgency. Where I'm not just thinking the chapter will take us on a Tama excursion or something

We might even get some Zoro

I will always vote for the end of act 3. It will have to come at some point! A broken clock is still right twice a day.
Oda will forget to acknowledge that format so technically the rest of the series ends up being Act 3

Finalbeta

Zoro Worshipper
β€Ž
If Sanji attempted to kick Kaido he better check his Tibia health next. This is just to show that no not even G4 Luffy managed to deal consistent damage and adding fire is most likely not proving too proficient, Sanji's fire is not so extensively bewildering. Kaido might be partially resistant to the aforementioned either.