Questions & Mysteries Valkyrie prediction discussion.

In Chapter 3, we saw the silhouettes of all the Valkyrie sisters.

Each of the Valkyrie sisters usually have a theme going on where their name gives a hint (or just flat out states) what their Volund's ability is going to be.

I came across a list of Valkyrie names on Wikipedia and thus far, all the names of the revealed Valkiyrie are on this list.

So which of these Valkyrie look like possible future characters for RoR? What abilities would be best interpreted from their names? Which human fighters will these sisters be paired up with? :quest:

RoR Gang tags;
@Light D Lamperouge @Fleet Admiral Lee Hung @Blackbeard @Kejon @Zoro D Goat @h_zorothegoat @Marimo_420 @nik87 @Yoru @The White Crane @BangMi @Tris @yj

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓

Each of the Valkyrie sisters usually have a theme going on where their name gives a hint (or just flat out states) what their Volund's ability is going to be.

I came across a list of Valkyrie names on Wikipedia and thus far, all the names of the revealed Valkiyrie are on this list.

So which of these Valkyrie look like possible future characters for RoR? What abilities would be best interpreted from their names? Which human fighters will these sisters be paired up with? :quest:

RoR Gang tags;
@Light D Lamperouge @Fleet Admiral Lee Hung @Blackbeard @Kejon @Zoro D Goat @h_zorothegoat @Marimo_420 @nik87 @Yoru @The White Crane @BangMi @Tris @yj
Imma have to read this in more detail after work later. We could possibly predict the next valkyrie and their power.

@MangoSenpai iirc you once mentioned being acquainted with this mythology. Any ideas?

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
And here I was looking forward to your thoughts regarding this manga about historically inaccurate superhumans with their questionably over the top muscles punching a multitude of mythologically inaccurate, polytheistic deities in the face...... :josad:
Maybe someday, my friend...for now, I’m simply fulFILLing an obligation :shocking:
(For real, though, you were spot on with Kaiju No. 8, so if you’re recommending it, so it shall be)

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
OK. So after reading this and doing some research, I found an interesting thing. All of the 7 names of the Valkyrie sisters introduced thus far are from one passage from the Grímnismál poem. And I believe the final 6 will be there too. First of all, 7 names is a bit too much of a coincidence, as well as the fact that in the very same passage only 13 names are brought up, aligning itself with the 13 Valkyrie sisters. Too much to be a coincidence imo.

We've already seen:
- Hrist
- Hildr who is Brunhilde
- Þrúðr
- Hlökk
- Göll
- Randgríðr who is Randgriz
- Reginleif

So that leaves us with the other 6:
- Mist
- Skeggjöld
- Skögul
- Herfjötur
- Geirölul
- Ráðgríðr

Now based on the meanings that @Owl Ki provided us with, I can make some pairings I guess.

- Mist - Cloud or Mist - partner Simo Hayha - ability: camouflage, masking the one who has it or making him sorta invisible, or altering the environment

- Skeggjöld - Axe-Age - partner Sakata Kintoki or Kintaro, this dude is the inspiration for Sentomaru from OP- ability: no idea thus far lmao

- Skögul - Shaker or high-towering - partner ? - special ability ?

- Herfjötur - Host-fetter or fetter of the army - partner Qin Shi Huang - special ability Terracotta Army

- Geirölul - The one charging forth with a spear - partner King Leonidas - special ability ?

- Ráðgríðr - Council-truce or the bossy - partner ? - special ability ?

- Goll - Tumult or noise or battle - partner? - special ability ?

- Brunhilde - Armor battle or bright battle - partner ? - special ability ?

We have these humans left if we take away those who already fought and those I mentioned above:
- Nikola Tesla
- Grigori Rasputin
- Okita Souji
- Michel Nostradamus

Any ideas??

Alternatively these might be some pairings:
- Nikola Tesla and Róta (Storm) or Sveið (Vibration)
- Michel Nostradamus and Skuld (future)
- Okita Souji and Hjörþrimul
(The sword warrioress)
- Simo Häyhä and Þögn (Silence) or Hjalmþrimul (Helmet-clatterer)

RoR Gang tags;
Nice one mate but the abilities kinda biased.
Like goll i dont know what its mean.
But im sure btunhilde will paired with leonidas, n maybe she will die brcause the armor maybe will destroyed
Post automatically merged:

OK. So after reading this and doing some research, I found an interesting thing. All of the 7 names of the Valkyrie sisters introduced thus far are from one passage from the Grímnismál poem. And I believe the final 6 will be there too. First of all, 7 names is a bit too much of a coincidence, as well as the fact that in the very same passage only 13 names are brought up, aligning itself with the 13 Valkyrie sisters. Too much to be a coincidence imo.

We've already seen:
- Hrist
- Hildr who is Brunhilde
- Þrúðr
- Hlökk
- Göll
- Reginleif

- Mist
- Skeggjöld
- Skögul
- Herfjötur
- Geirölul
- Ráðgríðr

Now based on the meanings that @Owl Ki provided us with, I can make some pairings I guess.

- Mist - Cloud or Mist - partner Simo Hayha - ability: camouflage, masking the one who has it or making him sorta invisible, or altering the environment

- Skeggjöld - Axe-Age - partner Sakata Kintoki or Kintaro, this dude is the inspiration for Sentomaru from OP- ability: no idea thus far lmao

- Herfjötur - Host-fetter or fetter of the army - partner Qin Shi Huang - special ability Terracotta Army

- Geirölul - The one charging forth with a spear - partner King Leonidas - special ability ?

We have these humans left if we take away those who already fought and those I mentioned above:
- Nikola Tesla
- Grigori Rasputin
- Okita Souji
- Michel Nostradamus

Any ideas??

(The sword warrioress)
Great ideas mate
Sakata with axe
Okito with sword
simo im kinda agree between mist or helmet clatter.
Nostradamus with future ability
Tesla maybe storm or high towering
Leonidas spear or super armor
Qin shi huang spear or crowdcontrol

Rasputin kinda blur i dont know his ability, but i think something to immortality

Other valkries i dont know yet

Last edited:
Yeah or he paired with the valkyries calles weird creature.
If frankenstein join the force i think he will paired with it :milaugh:

We've already seen:
- Hrist
- Hildr who is Brunhilde
- Þrúðr
- Hlökk
- Göll
- Reginleif

- Mist
- Skeggjöld
- Skögul
- Herfjötur
- Geirölul
- Ráðgríðr

- Nikola Tesla
- Grigori Rasputin
- Okita Souji
- Michel Nostradamus

Any ideas??

(The sword warrioress)
That is a damn good post. :akaman:

After a quality post like that, I doubt there is much more that anyone can add. :catsweat:

If only there was a Valkyrie called Glökk though. :blobevil: