@GreenEggsAHam
Which admiral you want to have in wano if the navy shows up?
I hope for Greenbull to shine.
Wouldn´t mind if we also get Chaton and Momo as backups with Garp, dreamteam:
Leader:Greenbull
Viceleaders: Garp,Chaton and Momo
Viceadmirals: At least five
I'd hope fujitora is at wano, it makes sense but greenbull getting a proper introduction in wano would be fire.
King and Marco both being 1.4 B makes sense.
King is a bigger threat then marco, not stronger but he needs higher bounty

Depends, Wb isn't a bigger threat to the WG then kaido, so king could be higher.

Benn Beckman bounty must be like 1.3 after this, the Strongest Pirate crew right hand is under 1.5 what you think
Well I want all of their bounties to be under 1.5 too now........WB still has higher bounty than every yonko so its make sense his crew has generally highest bounty to me. We will see...........

TheKnightOfTheSea

𝕷𝖔𝖗𝖉 𝖔𝖋 𝕸𝖔𝖔𝖓'𝖘 𝕾𝖕𝖆𝖜𝖓
King is a bigger threat then marco, not stronger but he needs higher bounty
Marco has a better reputation, he was mentioned in the same breath as the Yonko. King is more destructive, but Marco is more well known.
Post automatically merged:

Well I want all of their bounties to be under 1.5 too now........WB still has higher bounty than every yonko so its make sense his crew has generally highest bounty to me. We will see...........
The Red Hair Pirates will probably have the highest bounty average, still below Luffy's.

Marco and King = 1.4 B

Ben Beckman = 1.45 B.

Ofc Fujitora would be dope too, I want overall more screentime and a proper introduction for Greenbull, kinda hype for our men to show up in wano.
Mystic zoan for Greenbull, but which one?
If an admirals comes I hope they clash/have a small fight with BM......we will get better clarification of yonkos vs admirals........

As for fruit imo greenbull will have plant/tree logia like hashirama in naruto..........

TheKnightOfTheSea

𝕷𝖔𝖗𝖉 𝖔𝖋 𝕸𝖔𝖔𝖓'𝖘 𝕾𝖕𝖆𝖜𝖓
As for fruit imo greenbull will have plant/tree logia like hashirama in naruto..........
Green Bull probably has either a Paramecia or Zoan.

If he has a Paramecia I think Kizaru's going to die and get replaced by an Orange admiral (not Koby) with a paramecia. That way, all three admirals will have Paramecia Devil Fruit.

If he has a Zoan, we'll have three admirals each with one of the three types of Devil Fruit.

TheKnightOfTheSea

𝕷𝖔𝖗𝖉 𝖔𝖋 𝕸𝖔𝖔𝖓'𝖘 𝕾𝖕𝖆𝖜𝖓
Yeah kinda waiting soo long for the bountie reveal of the flying six too. Even Drake didn´t get a bounty reveal(post ts) with give me the hope that Oda reveal all flyer bounty in one chapter.
I don't expect them to be too high, since Daifuku and Oven only had 300 mil. Sasaki and WsW probably have 600,000,000 at the minimum since they were former captains.

It would be cool if we got a chapter where all the calamities and F6 go hybrid and we get their bounties.
Post automatically merged:

I wouldn't be surprised if Page One and Ulti had bounties below 300,000,000 since they are super young, even though they deserves bounties of at least 400,000,000.

If an admirals comes I hope they clash/have a small fight with BM......we will get better clarification of yonkos vs admirals........

BM vs Greenbull, would be one of my dream matchups, no nerfing, just let these monster fight each other without any plotarmor.
Would be a dope battle.
About Greenbull df:
I expect a mystic zoan who have a relevance with time, liike the previous one admiral team had a special meaning the new one:
Logia - Paramecia - Zoan
Light - Gravity - Time

My though overall about the new admiral trio.