Status
Not open for further replies.
It's probably just a fake out: We'll see the Straw Hats start to struggle in their F6 and Calamity fights, Some scabbards will die, Marco might get defeated etc.
My though: Hybrid forms(+bounty reveal) and the struggle of the Strawhats, get pushed back(but not clearly losing) and then onigashima lands, fight restart overall with the same pairings only with some kinda difference.
A battle overall in wano, Jinbe could battle near Hakumai, a river to use water against WsW could help him very much.

Do you start to believe that the raid could end in a failure? Or at least the alliance needing to retreat?
If the raid fails, we can easily tack on another year of Wano.
I'm personally not in favor of it, but I do see 10-15 intermission chapters where alliance gets their shit together or another big ally/group intercepts Kaido before he could go berserk.

One things for certain, Cipher Pol 0 is rubbing their hands like Birdman while all this is going on.

TheKnightOfTheSea

𝕷𝖔𝖗𝖉 𝖔𝖋 𝕸𝖔𝖔𝖓'𝖘 𝕾𝖕𝖆𝖜𝖓
My though: Hybrid forms(+bounty reveal) and the struggle of the Strawhats, get pushed back(but not clearly losing) and then onigashima lands, fight restart overall with the same pairings only with some kinda difference.
A battle overall in wano, Jinbe could battle near Hakumai, a river to use water against WsW could help him very much.
There's a theory that Kaido will rip Onigashima apart and send pieces to the regions of Wano.

King in Ringo, Queen in Udon and Jack in Kuri for example.

Status
Not open for further replies.