Imagine the hype if Kuzan appears and he is the one who rescues Luffy :steef:

Cant stop dreaming after that troll spoiler hint...
"Ara ara, it's interesting how things turned out, Straw Hat. You were there when I helped those citizens cross the sea and I almost ended up killing you. This time, I have helped you the exact same way. But you are now a pretty strong pirate, aren't you? Ara ara!"

Luffy stares as the entire ocean is frozen and then turns to see that the entire Wano island is frozen as well.

Panels where we see the shocked reactions from the people on Onigashima which is approaching Wano.

Panel where we see Kaido surprised and worried face. He immediately contacts Big Mom. "Linlin, stop playing with that Kid brat, this no time for that".

Lilnin gets to look at the mountain of ice and the frozen ocean. "What??" she screams.

"I know" Kaido says. "Linlin, reach the rooftop here where I am."

End of the chapter.

:steef:

So I'm curious. You all think the chapter hint is ice and logically the thing you jump to is...Aokiji?

And not say...Black Maria Vs Robin and Brook?

I'm assuming when the hint is fire you'll think of Sabo and not Sanji. And when the poster hints at three swords, it'll obviously be Mihawk using Asura.

"Ara ara, it's interesting how things turned out, Straw Hat. You were there when I helped those citizens cross the sea and I almost ended up killing you. This time, I have helped you the exact same way. But you are now a pretty strong pirate, aren't you? Ara ara!"

Luffy stares as the entire ocean is frozen and then turns to see that the entire Wano island is frozen as well.

Panels where we see the shocked reactions from the people on Onigashima which is approaching Wano.

Panel where we see Kaido surprised and worried face. He immediately contacts Big Mom. "Linlin, stop playing with that Kid brat, this no time for that".

Lilnin gets to look at the mountain of ice and the frozen ocean. "What??" she screams.

"I know" Kaido says. "Linlin, reach the rooftop here where I am."

End of the chapter.

:steef:
lol at trying to make admirals stronger then they truly are
Post automatically merged:

Kaidos shitting himself on bumkiji?

Honestly, I think Prime Zeff was much stronger than we know or give him credit for. He even called the first half of the Grand line 'paradise'. Maybe he did travel to the New World in his one year of travelling there? Someone mentioned that in his prime, Zeff left footprints on steel by walking. Maybe it's false hype but it's a pretty big feat if real.

He is past his prime, hasn't trained or fought since his pirate days, lost a significant portion of his strength from eating his own leg, plus it's been years since we've seen the old man. Also making him stronger than we thought he is would be a very 'Oda' thing to do.

Maybe he was both, a better father and even a better fighter when compared to fucking Judge, lol. :myman::milaugh:
I think prime Zeff was really strong. 2-3 YC lvl at least
Post automatically merged:

Zoro : " Chopper you need to heal me! I’m the only one who can beat Kaido right now."