Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
I remember Digimon Frontier having a great soundtrack.
Might be wrong. It's been A LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONG time since I've watched it. I don't even think I watched everything. Legit don't remember the main plots at all. LMAO.

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
Digimon 1 had for me the most best villians, Devimon, Myotismon, the dark masters, I love all of them, the lore, worldbuilding, story,deaths, soundtrack. Season1 had everything and in my opinion it was better then S2. Overall speaking off S2, I don´t hate it, like it too, but of all other season compare, it probably take the fith place.

Digimon3 Tamers was overall great dio interesting character dynamics and relationships,
Also the card system was kinda different and I like it a lot, also the battle against the 12Devas where great, the end villian however was not really something with I like, for me behind Digimon season 1.

Digimon frontier take first time the different route, no digimons, but humans who transform into legendary digimons.
The story was good flowing, we only take part in the digimon world with I love a lot. Also with two royal knights and a seven deadly sins Digimon, we had a great final arc villians. Slighty above Tamers in my opinion.

Digimon savers was probably for me the best Season alongside S1. The villians,the set up of the anime, it was like the games which I play(cyber sloth), all Royal knights(expect Alphamon). Great characters, worldbuilding overall in Digimon world.

As kid I dislike S5,but after I rewatch it,I like it even more then S3-S4 which I never though to do.

For me S1 and S5 are the top. Then the other three coming.
S1=S5>S4=>S3>S2

Until today im still a royal knight fanboy.
Might legit try to watch S5 one of these days. Some comments here caught my atention.