WHAT?!

I felt so bad for Puppetmon. He just wanted some friends. And this dickhead Matt came along brooding cause he couldn't get Sora's attention and took it out on the poor guu
Puppetmon death was brutal, kinda feel sad for him:

That scene to watch as children? Kinda feel sry for Puppetmon...

Anyone can remember these two duo?:

Bro the way how Myotismon kill them, that episode kinda kill me off as children...I really like that duo...
:josad:

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎

Bro the way how Myotismon kill them, that episode kinda kill me off as children...I really like that duo...
Video doesn't work in my country sadly...

Yeah, I was just telling Nat on discord. I forgot about those two and their deaths!

This thread def convinced me to rewatch the series. Digimon was too good. Might even find my Digimon World disc and see if that still works..

TheKnightOfTheSea

𝕷𝖔𝖗𝖉 𝖔𝖋 𝕸𝖔𝖔𝖓'𝖘 𝕾𝖕𝖆𝖜𝖓

Digimon had some great death scenes: Wizardmon, Etemon but the saddest was definitely Leomon in Tamers.

Might legit try to watch S5 one of these days. Some comments here caught my atention.
Try it bro, believe me it worth it.^^

Sad thing is Alphamon was in the op
:josad: Alphamon kinda had even a ova, I watch it with my brother, we where kinda fanboys of him and really want him to show up in the anime. Sadly he was cut out, probably duo the think that he was the strongest royal knight and the only one who act on his own.

Same, they're the best
Playing through cs just make me love them even more
Hahah me too, Cs is a reason why I kinda like S5 as one of the most Digimon season now, as Child I really not take it much, but after I rewatch it with Senti, we both agree that S5 was great. Every plot with the royal knight was something with I want so badly since season3.