TheKnightOfTheSea

𝕷𝖔𝖗𝖉 𝖔𝖋 𝕸𝖔𝖔𝖓'π–˜ π•Ύπ–•π–†π–œπ–“
β€Ž
Extravlad is right, Oda had to keep Sanji away from the Roof and the All Stars to make these defeats believable :hope:

It's like Luffy pre ts getting delayed through the arc, eaten by a giant snake etc. The strong must be kept at bay until we're ready for the good guys to win :sighting:
Oda has to be stalling Sanji for a big reason, it's suspicious that Sanji has been stalled this many times.

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
β€Ž
Oda has to be stalling Sanji for a big reason, it's suspicious that Sanji has been stalled this many times.
Be honest here.
If after all of this, sanji goes for queen. Will it be remotely comparable with the "hunter" moment?
In EL, last time we saw Sanji, he was soaped by Califa's power. We didn't see him doing some talk about going to the wolf den or whatever. We saw the bathtub dropping water on him, so we KNEW he was going to appear SOMEWHERE. No matter how obvious it was, it was explicit where he was going to appear.
If he announces that he goes to the live floor, and we have that chopper in his last efforts sequence, it KINDA breaks that thrilling feeling of not knowing where the character will pop up. That's why I don't like the "sanji saves chopper from queen" thing.

"Sanji kicks Queen to save Chopper..."

Queen: Wow it's Judge's son, the Vinsmoke one! Your kicks atleast hurt more than that annoying bird, i was about to take Tanuki as my personal pet :funky:

King: Hey Queen, Marco is already done... Oh, it's you, the invisible Masked man from before, i thought you're dead, looks like you may be a better match up :king:

Sanji: Shit... facing these two guys at once wont be anyway easy, will need the damn suit again :sanmoji: :stealthblack:

Chopper: GO GET THEM SANJEEH!!... Why is Zoro looking like that, what happened?! :choppawhat:

Zoro: PUT ME SOMEWHERE SAFE BEFORE THAT YOU SHITTY COOK!! :zosmug: :zosleepy:

Sanji: Obviously, you would be useless anyway... Chopper, take him... :sanjimeh:

I was right :hohoho: :datas: