Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm sure someone has already translate it but anyways, another mtl.

Chapter: Chains(fate)

Chapter starts with the reaction of people reacting to Luffy's news. Samurais thinks that there is no use in fighting more then? Ex-Beast pirates saying that Kaidou is too strong and Queen saying he was playing with Chopper. Perospero attacks Chopper and Sanji appears with a Diable jambe censured name by the leaker(it's the pic)

Sanji vs Queen

Switch to Kaidou and Kin

Momo says that Luffy survived through the maries(he is hearing voices)

Shinobu and Momo run away from Kaidou

Luffy is recued by... Who knows because the leaker is not saying it.

Nami's clima tact has a face and is talking to Nami, it seems to be Zeus.

Kidd and Law vs Big Mom

Yamato: Kaidou

Kaidou: Call me "father" Yamato!

Yamato: I came here to break the chain!!(Redon's picture)

G

Gorosei Informer

This aged well lol.

:sanmoji::queenhear:

I am actually legit hyped for this though, Sanji vs Queen will be a great battle and his Jyabura fight 2.0 for real! This means Zoro vs King then too once Zoro is healed by Marco and Chopper or something? Or is Marco gonna keep fighting King?

:king::phoenixmarco:

Although I would love Marco to win vs King solo especially, but I fear we've not seen King's full potential yet ofc so that's gonna be a worry...

The same thing applies to MARCO.
Your false superiority that you pushed is failing to defeat KING.

LARCO > YC1 and and YC2 right?

And he still didn't do medium or low difficulty in KING.
Show me a single YC1 apart of Marco that fights and dominates a YC1 and YC2 simoultaneously...

King is probably one of the strongest YC1. Even Admirals/Yonko would need their time and difficulty to beat him. Stop expexting from someone like Marco who doesent have his priorities in shere attacking power, to defeat King in half an hour or so, tf.

People must be crazy. Guys we are far away from end of the arc. Probably, Chopper needs to help. And Sanji is at there as always. And Sanji is carying Zoro. If Marco keep going with King , Who will heal Zoro ? I guess Sanji part just one page and less. At the some point , marco has to come Zoro or forget about Zoro to join fight. This is Oda trick ı guess

S

Sasaki Kojirō

Show me a single YC1 apart of Marco that fights and dominates a YC1 and YC2 simoultaneously...

King is probably one of the strongest YC1. Even Admirals/Yonko would need their time and difficulty to beat him. Stop expexting from someone like Marco who doesent have his priorities in shere attacking power, to defeat King in half an hour or so, tf.
Shut up.

Actually after picture, ı am sure about that matchup. Yamato is not strong as strong Kaido. Even if Luffy saved , he need to regenerate his haki , he need to rest . Zoro is still being carried by Sanji. As far as ı knew, Chopper don't have magical wand, just marco do something about that.
Two theory are born.

Marco has to sacrıfice himself to heal all crew. But King does not allow to heal Zoro or something. King is pretty clever and he managed all things at the war actually.
At the this point. Kings should prevent . Who ? I am asking everyone.
İn terms of the war strategist feature , King will be match Sanji later. Furthermore, king will say to Sanji, did ı dead you , if you want to die so much, ı will give you.

Potential death is determined.
Marco

Guys, think when sanji carrying Zoro how would it be potential matchup ?

G

Gorosei Informer

Sanji's fights usually allows more story lore to be developed around him. So Sanji vs Queen is a good fight. Maybe we'll learn more about Vega Punk through Queens recollection of working with Judge.
Exactly! Well said! There so many reasons why this will be a really good fight and I wish more people could see and understand why! "But muh powerscaling!"

Sanji is literally fighting the 2nd commander of a Yonko now after not being able to handle a Flying 6, how are they not impressed?!

Sure, Zoro was the one to fight the Yonkos with the others but Zoro can't fight now and will possibly face King later on. Sanji could have had King instead and maybe he should have but narratively, Queen is much more fitting! And it's still a Yonko commander who has been extremely resilient, is an actual technological genius and has known Judge, Vegapunk and Caesar! It really fits with the new angle Oda has taken Sanji with the science and technology too!

This so makes me think of a post timeskip/New World version of Sanji vs Jyabura and that is legit one of my favourite moments of One Piece ever, it really helped me to fall in love with One Piece and enjoy Sanji as a character so much back then! This fight is gonna be awesome!

Ok I'll calm down now haha. But man, I'm really excited to see this fight play out and for it to be animated and extra content and epic animation, music and such by Toei! Sanji and Queen are so similar with their love for women too and Queen is a massive selfish glutton like Big Mom and he is heartless too so he makes a perfect opponent for Sanji as his moral contrast too.

:cheers::fransuper: :finally::bignews:

I need to get a drink, this has made my day so much and I'm really in a good mood and hyped/excited for this now!

:funky::queenhear::sanmoji::queenmeme:

If this leads to more Vegapunk reveal/exposition or whatever as you mentioned too and it should really imo as well, that would be so fantastic! I am so desperate to hear more about Vegapunk and finally see him appear asap!

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.