Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1015 Spoilers Images and Summaries

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Dragomir

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
|One Piece Chapter 1015 Spoiler Summaries and Images|
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This thread is for posting "One Piece Chapter 1015 Spoiler Summaries and Images". Please use the thread "One Piece Chapter 1015 Spoilers Discussions" for discussing the spoilers.

|Rules|
  • Please familiarize yourself with the "WorstGen Rules" and be sure to follow them meticulously while discussing.
  • Do not speak about the spoilers outside this thread until the chapter comes out.
  • Avoid posting links to the other sites hosting the spoilers as much as possible.
  • Avoid using spoiler images in your avatar/signature/memes until the chapter gets released.
  • Avoid posting the already posted content again.
  • This thread is for spoilers only. Do not post anything discussion related to this thread. Such posts will be removed as soon as they're noticed.
  • This thread remains closed until someone finds new spoilers from a trusted source so you may spend your time at "The Waiting Room" as you wait for the spoilers.
  • Please contact a staff member as soon as you find spoilers from a trusted source so that we can open the spoiler threads. You may post the spoilers in the "Waiting Room" if the staff member takes too long to respond.

DISCLAIMER: WorstGen does not create or take part in the creation of these spoilers. The spoilers are found on sources on the internet (open information) and are posted here for discussion.

BangOO🍅

Pepebusi Spammer
Thanks to Korean Leaks
and Confirmed by Redon from ArlongPark Forums
* 제목 "쇠사슬(인연)"

* 루피 소식을 듣은 자들의 반응으로 시작.
사무라이 : 이제 싸워도 소용없나? 모모노스케 님은 무사한가?
백수 해적단 : 카이도 님이 너무 강한 거야!!!
퀸 : 의욕을 보여주길래 놀아준건데 말이지. to 쵸파

* 페로스페로 "캔디 ○○" (화살 기술)

* 상디 "디아블 장브 로○○○, 스트라이크" to 퀸, 페로스페로 (해당 이미지)

* 상디 v s 퀸

* 카이도, 킨에몬 쪽으로 장면 전환.

* 모모노스케가 메리즈(로봇 동물) 통해서 루피의 생존을 전함.. (목소리를 들은 듯한)

* 쫓아오는 카이도에게서 시노부&모모노스케 도주

* 루피 구출될 예정.. (누구에게 어떻게,는 유튜버 방지용)

* 나미의 크리마텍트이 얼굴이 생겨서 나미에게 말을 거는데 생김새가 제우스.

* 키드 & 로 v s 빅맘

* 야마토 : 카이도!!!
카이도 : "아버지"라고 불러라. 야마토...!!
야마토 : 그 쇠사슬(인연)을 끊으러 왔다!!!

* 다음 호 휴재 없음
- Chapter 1.015: "Chains".
- The chapter begins with the reaction of Luffy's allies upon learning of his defeat.
- Samurai : "Is it useless to continue fighting? Is Momonosuke-sama safe?"
- Queen says he was playing with Chopper.
- Perospero launches a new arrow attack.
- Sanji appears and attacks Queen and Perospero (what is seen in the image).
- Sanji vs Queen.
- We move to Kaido and Kinemon.
- Momonosuke informs everyone through the frog Marys that Luffy is alive (it is the voice he heard in the previous chapter).
- Shinobu and Momonosuke escape from Kaidou, who continues to chase them.
- Luffy is rescued by .....
- Something like Zeus talks to Nami.
- Kid and Law vs Big Mom.
- Yamato: "Kaidou !!
- Kaidou:" Call me "father" ... Yamato !! "
- Yamato:" I'm here to break this chain that binds me to you !!! "
- No Break next week.

Last edited:
Redon translation

Chapter 1.015: "Chains".
- The chapter begins with the reaction of Luffy's allies upon learning of his defeat.
- Samurai: "Is it useless to continue fighting? Is Momonosuke-sama safe?"
- Queen says he was playing with Chopper.
- Perospero launches a new arrow attack.
- Sanji appears and attacks Queen and Perospero (what is seen in the image).
- Sanji Vs. Queen.
- We passed Kaidou and Kinemon.
- Momonosuke informs everyone through the frog Mary that Luffy is alive (it is the voice he heard in the previous chapter).
- Shinobu and Momonosuke escape from Kaidou, who continues to chase them.
- Luffy is rescued (leaker does not say how).
- Something like Zeus talks to Nami.
- Kid and Law Vs. Big Mom.
Yamato: "Kaidou !!
Kaidou:" Call me "father" ... Yamato !! "
Yamato:" I'm here to break this chain that binds me to you !!! "

Made a bit more detailed translation:

Chapter 1015: Chains

The Chapter starts with the reaction of people around Onigashima reacting to Luffy's news. Some are in denial, a lot of them are asking the question, if the fight still makes sense.

The Ex-Beast pirates, who switched sides due to Chopper helping them, are lamenting that Kaidou is too strong.

We switch to Queen vs Chopper. Chopper is in a bad state and Queen mocks him ("I was only playing with you, because you were so determined!").

Then Perospero attacks Chopper with his candy arrows, while Queen also launches a new attack.

That's when Sanji appears with a Diable Jambe and saves Chopper (side note: Sanji is still carrying Zoro around).

It now looks like Sanji vs Queen is about to start.

We switch to Kaidou and Kinemon (no word about Kinemon from the leaker).

Momo is reporting to everyone on Onigashima (through the maries), that Luffy survived (Momo is hearing voices).

Shinobu and Momo start running away from Kaidou.

Luffy is recued by someone (leaker doesn't want to give a hint, looks like it's a pretty big/shocking reveal).

We skip to Nami. Her clima tact suddenly has a face and is talking to Nami. It seems to be Zeus, who made it in there in time.

We switch to Kidd, who faces off against Big Mom and Law has appeared there, too. It looks like Kidd & Law vs Big Mom.

Then we get to the final pages.

Yamato has stopped Kaido from chasing Shinobu and Momonosuke.

Yamato: "Kaidou!"

Kaidou: "Call me "father"!"

Yamato: "I came here to break that chain!!"

No break next week.

Last edited:
M

mckengrie

Small information about korean spoiler

Korean Leaker write about chapter title: 제목 "쇠사슬(인연)"

"인연" this word means is "Meant to be" so It has a connection with "Destiny"(some source adding destiny) and chapter title mention about yamato. There are also references in previous chapters on destiny.

https://en.bab.la/dictionary/korean-english/인연
Post automatically merged:

while Queen also launches a new attack.
Probably this is false. Korean Spoiler doesn't mention about Queen's new attack.(I also reviewed talkop translation)

Last edited by a moderator:

BangOO🍅

Pepebusi Spammer
From Korean Leaker
상디 "디아블 장브 로○○○, 스트라이크" to 퀸, 페로스페로 (해당 이미지)

Sanji use Diable Jambe .... Strike, it could be Collier/Flatchet/Crosse Strike

And more information from Redon in ArlongPark Forums
- Chopper is quite hurt, Queen says he was playing with Chopper because he saw he was very determined to beat him.
- Perospero launches a new arrow attack at Chopper, Queen also launches a new attack.
- Sanji appears using his Diable Jambe and attacks Queen and Perospero.
- We moved to Nami, it seems that her Clima Tact has come out a face of Zeus

読んだんでバレ落としとく

ルフィが負けたと聞いて落ち込むモブ達
チョッパーのピンチにサンジ乱入
クイーンVSサンジ

モモの頭に響いてたのはルフィの声
「伝えろ、おれは必ずカイドウに勝つ!!!」
モモが伝えて全員の志気が復活
海中のルフィの元にはローの海賊船と仲間が

場面変わってナミ
逃げてると天候棒から声が
天候棒がストライプ模様になってゼウスの顔が浮かぶ

マムVSキッドのところへロー登場
キッドの会話をいなして一時同盟を

ラストカット
カイドウVSヤマト
縁(くさり)を切りに来た

タイトル「縁」

Nothing really new except, Luffy is the voice Momo hears. He says to him 'Tell everyone, I'll definitely defeat Kaidou'

The ones who save Luffy are Law's crew.

And Law and Kidd makes a temporary alliance

Q: 錦えもんと菊はどうなった?

What happened to Kin and Kiku?

A: キンエモンは生きてて戦おうとするも影のカットで武士らしく死ねと腹さされた

Kin is alive and tries to fight but with a cut from a shadow(? dunno what he means) he's stabbed in the abdomen while someone tells him to die as a warrior.

Q: キッドの会話をいなして一時同盟はパシフィスタ戦を思い出すな

The Kidd part of forming a temporary alliacne reminded him to the fight against the pacifista.

A: 長いこといると(ルフィのこと)信じてみたくなるの様な発言しながら登場するし影響はだいぶ受けてる

Seems like he(Law) says something about that after being with him(Luffy) for a long time he likely wants to believe in him.

M

mckengrie

Q:ペロスはどうなってるの?

A:パニクるモブに“終末の雨(キャンディシャワー)“放つ
仮面ライダー鎧武知ってる人なら上に放つソニックアローに矢を思い浮かべて欲しい

その攻撃を乱入してきたサンジがクイーンのクビを蹴り回しながら防いだ
クイーンが重ね見たいになったってこと
ついでにその首が当たってペロは場外

パニクるモブに“終末の雨(キャンディシャワー)“放つ

クイーンが重ね見たいになったってこと
ついでにその首が当たってペロは場外

選手交代でチョッパーの役目はゾロを治すこと

BangOO🍅

Pepebusi Spammer
Q : カイドウのお父さんと呼んで的な台詞はある?
A : カイドウ呼び捨てにしてヤマト登場
カイドウ父上だろうと怒る
せそこから縁を…のくだり

Q : ビッグマムとウソップってどうなってるのか教えてくれ
A : ウソとナミは逃げた
マムは上参照

Q : きんえもん誰に刺されるんだ?
A : 影描写なんでわかりにくいけどカイドウだろう
@ivaannom

The first and second question are not important since we already know. The first one asked if Kaidou tells Yamato to call him father. The second asks about what happened between usopp(and Nami) and Big Mom. Leaker says Usopp and Nami ran away and Mom is with Kidd and Law as we know and he said before.

The third asks who stabs Kin?
Leaker says that it's a shadow so it's difficult to know but he thinks it's Kaidou.

BangOO🍅

Pepebusi Spammer
From Redon in ArlongPark Forums.
Thank you!!
- Perospero uses an attack called "Rain of Arrows" or something like that (終末 の 雨 (キ ャ ン デ ィ シ ャ ワ ー)).
- Sanji's attack makes Queen's neck twist and hit Perospero.
- As we already know, Luffy is the voice that Momonosuke heard.
- He said "Tell everyone that, without a doubt, I will beat Kaidou".
- Those who save Luffy are Law's crew.
- Law says that after spending a long time with Luffy, he wants to believe in him.
- Law and Kid make a temporary alliance.
- Kinemon is still alive and tries to keep fighting, but is stabbed in the abdomen by Kaidou while telling him to die as a warrior.

Q : カイドウのお父さんと呼んで的な台詞はある?
A : カイドウ呼び捨てにしてヤマト登場
カイドウ父上だろうと怒る
せそこから縁を…のくだり

Q : ビッグマムとウソップってどうなってるのか教えてくれ
A : ウソとナミは逃げた
マムは上参照

Q : きんえもん誰に刺されるんだ?
A : 影描写なんでわかりにくいけどカイドウだろう
Q : Is there a line in Kaidou's story about calling him father?
A : Calling Kaidou father and then Yamato appears
He gets mad at Kaidou for calling him father.
A: He's angry that Kaidou is his father.

Q : Please tell me what happened to Nami and Usopp.
A : Ussop and Nami escaped.
See above for Big Mom.

Q : Who's going to stab Kinemon?
A : It's hard to tell because of the shadows, but it's probably Kaido

パニクるモブに“終末の雨(キャンディシャワー)“放つ

クイーンが重ね見たいになったってこと
ついでにその首が当たってペロは場外

選手交代でチョッパーの役目はゾロを治すこと
This one will not be a great translation from me, this translation will have a lot of mistakes (sorry), but here is :

Unleashing the "Candy Shower" on a panicked mob.
If you're familiar with Kamen Rider Armor, think of the sonic arrow that shoots upwards.

Sanji intervened and blocked the attack by kicking Queen's neck around.
That means Queen is now stacked.
The neck hit Perospero, and he was out of the game.

The players switch places, and Chopper's job is to heal Zoro.

Last edited:
Q : Is there a line in Kaidou's story about calling him father?
A : Calling Kaidou father and then Yamato appears
He gets mad at Kaidou for calling him father.
A: He's angry that Kaidou is his father.

Q : Please tell me what happened to Nami and Usopp.
A : Ussop and Nami escaped.
See above for Big Mom.

Q : Who's going to stab Kinemon?
A : It's hard to tell because of the shadows, but it's probably Kaido

This one will not be a great translation from me, this translation will have a lot of mistakes (sorry), but here is :

If you're familiar with Kamen Rider Armor, think of the sonic arrow that shoots upwards.

Sanji intervened and blocked the attack by kicking Queen's neck around.
That means Queen is now stacked.
The neck hit Perospero, and he was out of the game.

The players switch places, and Chopper's job is to heal Zoro.
'Out of the game' implies he was KO'd but based on the spoiler it's just saying Perospero who was away from the immediate stage floor, was hit by Queen's neck.

I think you're referring to Kamen Rider Gaim rather than Kamen Rider Armor

here's a few pictures of Kamen Rider Zangetsu with his Sonic Arrow weapon for reference to Perospero's candy arrows:

Full summary, thanks to redon from Arlong Park Forums.

Chapter 1,015: "Chains" (the kanji is 縁 which means "bond" but it's read as “kusari” (くさり) that means "chains").

In the cover, Señor Pink is being carried like a baby by a stork.

Chapter starts with Luffy sinking in the sea. Cut at the “Live Floor”, Chopper is being bitten by Queen. Chopper is crying after hearing the Luffy lost, we also see the reactions of samurai and the minks. All of them are shocked and begin to lose the will to fight. Briscola mocks of them, saying Kaidou is too strong.

Cut to Sanji’s group with Zoro, Izou and Kawamatsu. While Sanji is swinging Zoro around to hit Kaidou’s men, Izou and Kawamatsu mention how the information is successfully discouraging their side although they have no idea whether it’s true or not.

Cut back to the “Live Floor”, Queen says he’s done playing with Chopper. Perospero uses a new attack called "Candy Shower" (kanji is "Shumatsu no Ame" (Ending Rain)) shooting a huge amount of candy arrows at everyone in the room.

Queen attacks Chopper at the same time. Some sharp mechanical fangs grows from Queen's teeth. Suddenly, Sanji enters and kicks Queen’s face with his "Diable Jambe", breaking all the fangs in Queen's mouth.

In an amazing double page, Sanji uses a new attack called “Rotisserie” to spin Queen’s neck around his body. This spin blocks all of Perospero’s arrows (that now hurt Queen) and finally Queen hits Perospero unintentionally, blowing him away.

Sanji complements Chopper for holding himself against Queen until now. Chopper is crying that Luffy loses.

Sanji: "Stop crying idiot! You don’t remember how many times we saw the “miracles” happened?"

Sanji then gives Zoro to Chopper (well, Sanji kicks Zoro to Chopper).

Sanji: "When this guy will be healed, he might worth around 10 men."

Zoro wakes up after listen Sanji.

Zoro: "I worth for 2,000 men!!"

Sanji: "Leave this dinosaur to me."

Queen: "Judge’s son!!"

People are confused why Sanji hasn’t lost the will to fight.

Marco: "That’s why I like you guys!!"

Cut to the 1st floor roof, we can see Kiku and Kanjuurou in the ground. Momonosuke and Shinobu are running away. Kaidou is about to follow them but he’s stabbed in the leg by Kinemon, whose head is all bloodied.

Flashback to when Kinemon decided he has to act as Momonosuke’s father to conceal his true identity. We can see he had troubles saying Momonosuke’s name without adding "-sama" at the end (Raizou laughed at him). But they both practiced together until they can casually call each other "father" and "son".

Back to the present. Kaidou asks Kinemon what is the point of this struggling. He should just accept his defeat and die like a warrior. Kaidou then grabs a katana (it seems is Kiku's sword or the one that fake Oden used to stab Kiku) and stabs Kinemon, piercing his back and his abdomen.

Cut to Momonosuke, he is carrying the frog "Mary" from last chapter with him. It is revealed that the voice Momonosuke heard was Luffy’s voice, and Luffy asked him to tell everyone something. Momonosuke then uses the frog to broadcast his voice around Onigashima.

Momonosuke: "This is Momonosuke! I am relaying Luffy’s message to you all.
Luffy is still alive and he said he will definitely come back!! So please keep on fighting!
I know it’s hard and painful but please fight!!"

As Momonosuke says these words, we see the reaction of some characters when hearing him. We see Hyo with one of the Yakuza bosses, Yamato, Raizou fighting Fukurokuju and Jinbe smiling. We also see that Luffy talked to Momonosuke unconsciously while he was sinking, becouse his eyes are shaded in black. Momonosuke ends.

Momonosuke: "Luffy will definitely win!!!"

After Momonosuke's final words, we see in another impressive double page how all the samurais and their allies regain their will to fight (and Sanji fighting Queen in the background). We see Franky smiling, Chopper crying with joy, Brook and Robin confident in their fight, and Kid smiling too. We also see Who's Who angry and King looking at everyone.

Kaidou catches up with Momonosuke and Shinobu and corners them against the rocks at the edge of the island. Shinobu uses her "Juku Juku no Jutsu" and destroys the rocks, causing both her and Momonosuke to fall off the island while Kaidou watches them.

Cut now to the sea, Luffy was founded by Law's crew. It seems they also hear Luffy's voice so that's why they manage to find him.

Cut to Nami, Usopp, and Tama, they are running down a castle hallway. Nami observes her Clima-Tact, we see that a face has appeared in the center of the weapon and starts talking to her. The face is Zeus' face, who has somehow survived Big Mom and now has "fused" with Nami's Clima-Tact.

Cut to Big Mom Vs. Kid, Law arrives before Kid and Big Mom. Law says that after he's been with Luffy for a long time, strangely he now feels that they can count on Luffy to do something.

Kid: "Trafalgar!! Are you getting in my way!!?"

Law: "Grow up, Eustass-ya... Let's start a temporary alliance!!"

Cut to Kaidou, he's still outside of Onigashima's dome. Suddenly, Yamato appears on top of the dome and shouts down at Kaidou.

Yamato: "Kaidou!!"

Kaidou: "You are supposed to call me "father", Yamato...!!"

Yamato: "I'm here to cut my bond with you!!!"

End of chapter.

Status
Not open for further replies.