Speculations Luffy beats Kaido and Zoro kills him

• Hi Guys ;

well i saw some ppl saying this in their replies :
<< Luffy beats / defeats Kaido and Zoro kills him >>

• lmao just based on this speech you can tell that Kaido is still alive or conscious and Zoro kills him how the fuck can you say that Luffy beats Kaido while he is still kicking around ?
if you want to claim that Luffy making Kaido getting koed for some seconds means beating then scabbards beat Kaido or Luffy beat Kaido in these situations .

• this is like saying Luffy defeated Doffy who was out not moving at all back then in dresssrosa lmao

• If these ppl who say that Zoro kills Kaido ; they should have known that it is related to Ryuma's legend which was told by Gyuki when he talked to Zoro :
<< Ryuma killed a Dragon above the capital >>

which means Kaido would do the same and he still kicks around and can attack you not like Kaido being down and Zoro comes to kill him on the ground lmao :milaugh: that would contradict what Ryuma did and what the second Ryuma should portray to do :milaugh:.

either way ; if you believe in Zoro killing Kaido then nah Luffy ain't beating Kaido and won't get called like that ; Luffy beats someone when he koes him for goo or falls down for good :

1- vs Doffy
2- vs Lucci
3- vs Cracker
4- vs Hody
5- vs Moria
6- Crocodile
so Koeing Kaido for some seconds and then standing up to fight againt and Zoro kills him ain't getting called a defeat or a W for luffy when Kaido can still massacre ppl lmao .

• I consider Luffy beating Kaido in two situations:
1- Luffy koeing Kaido for Good like what he did to lucci a Zoan user like Kaido .
2- Luffy continues fighting with Kaido until he kills him .

the second one is impossible because luffy can't kill so you have the first one but it won't validate ZKK that those ppl believe in it and they still say that Luffy beats Kaido and Zoro kills him :milaugh:

• well Kaido has 7 Ls isn't it ? He didn't get scarred by anyone or killed and they still considered to be Ls ; he got defeated which means one thing ; the one who beats him koed him for good without killing him or making a scar on his body so if luffy didn't accomplish what was shown here instead we got ZKK nah Luffy didn't beat Kaido ; the one who killed him can be called he beats Kaido better than Luffy but in the end it's a team work where luffy sends Kaido to Zoro who will try to kill him while Kaido also counter attacks with boro breath or something .

Thanks for reading

Last edited:
kaido or any yonko, not the type who getting Knocked out by Fist of Fodder.
better example whitebeard even he died while standing.

i can see when ZKK happens there will be tag team with luffy & zoro just like punk hazard dragon that Luffy destroyed dragons wings by let him eat his own wings.

whatever happened luffy won't defeat kaido. Kaido wont get Defeat/knocked out by Fist lol

kaido or any yonko, not the type who getting Knocked out by Fist of Fodder.
better example whitebeard even he died while standing.

i can see when ZKK happens there will be tag team with luffy & zoro just like punk hazard dragon that Luffy destroyed dragons wings by let him eat his own wings.

whatever happened luffy won't defeat kaido. Kaido wont get Defeat/knocked out by Fist lol
Even oda said it :
Luffy won't defeat Kaido with a simple punch lmao when Zoro kills him it's him who did the work

Luffy will defeat Kaido claiming his victory over the Yonko. However, his awakening will kick in allowing him to recover faster
than Luffy being again a threat.

Now this could go in two ways.
1. Kaido recovers after his defeat and rampages over Wanokuni unleashing his last attack to wipe all the island out, Zoro comes in clutch and wip.
2. Kaido after his recovery, sees a weakened Luffy that alr claimed his victory and he goes to kill him while he is defenceless, Zoro comes in clutch to save his captain and wip.
I like the first one more tho.

Defeat doesn't mean Kaido is Knocked Out
For me, Defeat is when Luffy crushes Kaido's Plan & then Kaido admits his Defeat against Luffy
Katakuri wasn't Knocked Out but he did admit Defeat to Luffy by falling on his Back

So the question here, what is the Sign that will give Luffy a W over Kaido?
The answer is simple, this Arc & Fight has been about CoC (Kaido, BM, Luffy, Zoro & Kid) are Only Confirmed CoC Users on Onigashima
And Yamato might join them too

So imo this is Proof that Victory at the End is when Luffy, Zoro, Kid (+Yamato Maybe) prove their CoC or Willpower or Ambition is greater than Kaido's & BM's

This is why i believe Luffy will have a W against Kaido when he Wins in a CoC Clash against him
This could be shown by Luffy destroying Kaido's Weapon overpowering Kaido's Own CoC
Then Zoro further proves himself when he uses his own CoC to Cut Down Kaido
I don't think it's a Coincidence that only in this Arc, we saw Three CoC Clashes (Roger vs WB, BM vs Kaido & Kaido vs Luffy)

As for Kid, he could have a Similar Moment where he Overpowers BM's Homies using his CoC
(Like imagine a Scene where BM pushes Kid to the limits & gets rid of all his Iron & tell him that without Iron you're nothing, & that is when Kid uses his CoC & defeats her Homies & proves himself worthy of becoming a Great Pirate in the Future. More than this i don't know, because i doubt BM is going down this Arc, the best Kid can do is prove himself & defeat all her Three Homies Permanently)

Luffy will beat Kaidou... Kaidou starts to get mad and transforms into his dragon form and wants to blast whole Wano.

In the meanwhile Zoro and Sanji beat King and Queen. Zoro barely standing asks Sanji to do it... Sanji takes Zoro with his raid suit in the air or will kick Zoro with his jet engine like against Oars high in the sky... And Zoro will behead Kaidou to parallel the Ryuuma legend

:stealthblack:

Be defeated means be unable to continue fighting. Luffy being knocked out long enough is he being defeated(the shortest period for defeat is Apoo two-shotting him and Zoro saving him).
Kaido letting himself get injured by people(as he always does) is not being defeated since he could immediately counter-attack Scabbards.

S

Sasaki Kojirō

• Hi Guys ;

well i saw some ppl saying this in their replies :
<< Luffy beats / defeats Kaido and Zoro kills him >>

• lmao just based on this speech you can tell that Kaido is still alive or conscious and Zoro kills him how the fuck can you say that Luffy beats Kaido while he is still kicking around ?
if you want to claim that Luffy making Kaido getting koed for some seconds means beating then scabbards beat Kaido or Luffy beat Kaido in these situations .

• this is like saying Luffy defeated Doffy who was out not moving at all back then in dresssrosa lmao

• If these ppl who say that Zoro kills Kaido ; they should have known that it is related to Ryuma's legend which was told by Gyuki when he talked to Zoro :
<< Ryuma killed a Dragon above the capital >>

which means Kaido would do the same and he still kicks around and can attack you not like Kaido being down and Zoro comes to kill him on the ground lmao :milaugh: that would contradict what Ryuma did and what the second Ryuma should portray to do :milaugh:.

either way ; if you believe in Zoro killing Kaido then nah Luffy ain't beating Kaido and won't get called like that ; Luffy beats someone when he koes him for goo or falls down for good :

1- vs Doffy
2- vs Lucci
3- vs Cracker
4- vs Hody
5- vs Moria
6- Crocodile
so Koeing Kaido for some seconds and then standing up to fight againt and Zoro kills him ain't getting called a defeat or a W for luffy when Kaido can still massacre ppl lmao .

• I consider Luffy beating Kaido in two situations:
1- Luffy koeing Kaido for Good like what he did to lucci a Zoan user like Kaido .
2- Luffy continues fighting with Kaido until he kills him .

the second one is impossible because luffy can't kill so you have the first one but it won't validate ZKK that those ppl believe in it and they still say that Luffy beats Kaido and Zoro kills him :milaugh:

• well Kaido has 7 Ls isn't it ? He didn't get scarred by anyone or killed and they still considered to be Ls ; he got defeated which means one thing ; the one who beats him koed him for good without killing him or making a scar on his body so if luffy didn't accomplish what was shown here instead we got ZKK nah Luffy didn't beat Kaido ; the one who killed him can be called he beats Kaido better than Luffy but in the end it's a team work where luffy sends Kaido to Zoro who will try to kill him while Kaido also counter attacks with boro breath or something .

Thanks for reading
In neither case KAIDO is K.O, otherwise the island would stop moving or fall for a few seconds.

White eyes in KAIDO mean nothing, if you go to the next chapter, you will notice that KAIDO is talking while his eyes are white, while he is fully conscious.

There are other times when KAIDO also turns white eyes and is fully aware.

:laughmoji: Lenaker strikes again with his retarded posts and threads.

Zoron wankers doesn't understand Kaido is more than a Dragon, and that Ryuma cuts Dragon thing doesn't apply to him, because Kaido is more than that. Kaido has the intellectual of capability of humans, he has the top tier Ad.CoC Haki, he is still a top tier without even his Dragon DF which only amplify his powers.

So that shit doesn't apply to any underling swordsman like Zoron. :fujilaugh:

:laughmoji: Lenaker strikes again with his retarded posts and threads.

Zoron wankers doesn't understand Kaido is more than a Dragon, and that Ryuma cuts Dragon thing doesn't apply to him, because Kaido is more than that. Kaido has the intellectual of capability of humans, he has the top tier Ad.CoC Haki, he is still a top tier without even his Dragon DF which only amplify his powers.

So that shit doesn't apply to any underling swordsman like Zoron. :fujilaugh:
Lerkan strikes again with his clueless replies. Keep up that good job, I trust you. Never give up on your dreams.
So that shit doesn't apply to any underling swordsman like Zoron.
If Zoro is an underling swordsman then BB is a low-budget pirate that got 2 op Dfs to carry his ass. Mf screamed in pain when a G2 Luffy punched him, a pre-timeskip Luffy lol.