News Volume 99 coming on June 2021

MonsterZoro

Spoiler Provider
I was going to edit that to add "aside from Sanji's suit", but then I thought nahhh no one would be that pedantic. Obviously Sanji's Raid Suit is an exception. But the others have powers. We know this.
Raid suit doesn’t ha empowers not even Sanji his invisibility isn’t a power it’s just camouflage wiht the background

B

Ballel

a question on why there're giraffe smile when Kaku already possess the power, a lot of explanations, I'll jump to the important part
"...lineage factor was taken from currently existing creatures, which means there can't be artificial power users of mythical type, logia and paramecia fruits; that is the limit of scientist Caesar. But, it is said that genius scientist Vegapank is doing researches that have exceeded this field, or not..."
artificial logia and mythical users coming?
This really sounds as if actual devilfruits were made sometime in the past by an advanced civilisation, like the ancient kingdom.

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
yamato favorite food includes eating raw entire fishes. @Cinera will like this.
Thanks for the tag.

Luffy will Beat Kaido
Zoro will Cut Kaido
Yamato will Eat Kaido

They can't leave a Dragon Body laying on the Capital after all (They ate Punk Hazard Dragon too)
Yamato eating the corpse of her father is way too dark for a feel good Shounen like One Piece.