Rate:

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think he heard it and that’s why Kaido made the message to everyone instantly. It was to crush their morality and hope instantly, beat them, before Luffy is up again. A broken spirit is oftenly more worth than a crushed body. Imagine Luffy coming up again and see everyone is dead. He would be broken, exactly was Kaido would hoping for.
Didn't look at it like that, that's definitly more likely. And damn that would be a screwed up scene, Luffy just seeing all his friends dead.

I think he heard it and that’s why Kaido made the message to everyone instantly. It was to crush their morality and hope instantly, beat them, before Luffy is up again. A broken spirit is oftenly more worth than a crushed body. Imagine Luffy coming up again and see everyone is dead. He would be broken, exactly was Kaido would hoping for.
When you sayed everyone that including kid you monster :josad:

Its interesting the way add blood to Queen's cheek where sanji kick him.. makes sense coz consequently we see Queen drooling blood from his mouth..

Sanji went from hunting a wolf to hunting a dinosaur.
I am certain that we'll see sanji pulling things we have never seen and with unimaginable force..

THIS CHAD JUMPES THROUGH THE FIRST FLOOR WALL AND IN A NEAR INSTANT REACHES QUEEN RIGHT AFTER HE NOTICES "DIABLE JAMBE"

SPEED FEATS SUCKERSS

Honestly I found this chapter pretty fire. Beforehand I was hoping for a crazy reveal for someone saving Luffy and was kinda disappointed to hear about Law's submarine, but since the voice of all things seems to be getting expanded upon I actually got pretty hyped. I'm also liking oda's ruthlessness, it really finally shows how unforgiving combat can be among pirates, since characters barely ever die in this show. And the fact that even Law is now showing a straw hat level of trust in Luffy was amazing to me. Btw I'm new to this forum, and I like both Zoro and Sanji and am not afraid to shit on anyone that shits on either one of them :)
I had been hoping that the Thousand Sunny could save Luffy instead of Law's Submarine but hey, what is done is done haha. Still that would have constituted an epic rearrangement of what we had witnessed in the past.

Status
Not open for further replies.