Rate:

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
Not like others, right?

:myman:
You can literally see zoro cutting through his guard in that panel do you people even read one piece?
Post automatically merged:

That happens when you're too fast that people cannot even notice you before getting hit.
Go ask Oven about it.
:goyea:
Bullshit queen was busy attacking chopper speed had nothing to do with it

What a chapter, short thoughts:

- the chapter is so packed that it feels like thirty pages,

- Sanji - pure hype :stealthblack:

- So we have a little flashback of Momo and Kinemon, we also see Kiku and Kanjuro - from now on I assume that all three are dead, if it turns out that someone will save them and they survive, I will consider it as BS,

- Zeus is alive - thank god, I wonder now how clima tact will work after that,

- I wonder where Neko has gone, they split up in the same chapter, but Kinemon's group has already managed to get there, be defeated, and probably die, the Kawamatsu group has also been working with Sanji for some time, there is no trace of Neko - I wonder why?

:steef::shocking::cheers:

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
Same happened with Ashura vs Jack.
Jack off guard = Ashura cut his blade
Jack on guard = Ashura couldnt cut his blade

Apoo wasn't on guard against Zoro.

Next.
No mate its on the panel apoo guarded but zoro cut through it and no ammount of you bitching and crying about it will ever chane that.
Unlike sanji zoro has honor.

@nik87 @Paperchampion23 @Aknolagon
reasons why zoro not fighting king and marco will be the one who beat him

"Chapter 403, Sanji was defeated by Kalifa, Nami replaced the fight and complimented him. 10 chapters later, chapter 413, Sanji made an appearance and saved Usopp from Jabra. Then he made a speech to boost Usopp's confidence. Chapter 1005, Sanji was captured by Black Maria, Robin replaced the fight and complimented him. 10 chapters later, chapter 1015, Sanji made an appearance and saved Chopper from Queen. Then he made a speech to boost Chopper's confidence. Oda, you magnificient bastard"

Wouldn't that make Marco the zoro of ennies Lobby ? He held off King and Queen (kaku and jabra) And kept chopper (ussop) safe long enough for sanji to come in and save chopper (ussop)

Status
Not open for further replies.