Fanclub The V̶i̶n̶s̶m̶o̶k̶e̶ Sanji FC: The Prince of love

Who is gonna be the new Headmaster of the Sanji Fandom!?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
so the older generation wear raid suit too??
Ngl, I do wonder if Oda is ever gonna explain how Judge+the siblings are an exactly copy of the Germa66 from the comics.
Same amount of people, 1 girl only even, etc.
Honestly? I just think he completely contradicted himself and did a mistake. If not, as I said, there's potential to explore it even further and give Sanji more spotlight in the events that are gonna unfold.

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
I'm gonna stop trash talking Wano and the Sanji vs Queen thing.
Many people were/are excited about it and I'm not gonna keep trying to throw cold water on their excitement for it.
I'm just gonna enjoy this fight (in maybe 10 or 15 chapters, since we are probably gonna enter a multiple chapters flashback soon).
:moonwalk:

I know everyone's been waiting for Mr. Prince to come back but didn't think Oda was just going to copy and paste EL lol
He is and he did to Sanji only
:josad:
Post automatically merged:

Many people were/are excited about it and I'm not gonna keep trying to throw cold water on their excitement for it.
That the right attitude.
:cheers:

Strongest enemy in This Arc.
1st- Kaido
2nd- BigMom
3rd-4th- King and Queen..
Sanji is fighting one the top enemy here and Main Antagonist of the Live Floor so nothing more HYPE than this!!!
:stealthblack:

Last edited:
I read this somewhere..

Chapter 403, Sanji was defeated by Kalifa, Nami replaced the fight and compliment him. 10 Chapter later, Chapter 413, Sanji made an appearance saved Usopp from Jabra. Then, Sanji made a speech to boost Ussop's confident.

Here, Chapter 1005, Sanji was captured by Black Maria, Robin replaced the fight and compliment him. Exactly 10 chapter later, Chapter 1015, Sanji made an appearance and saved Chopper from Queen. Then Sanji made speech to boost Chopper confident.

To add up more, Sanji attack Queen and send Perospero flying and also boost the morale of the Ally and Marco until Momo confirmed that Luffy is alive and gonna come back.

Oda was going with the exact pattern here for Sanji, so I'm afraid to say that this might be Sanji biggest fight, but like you all, I'm still believing with little hope, Oda can change bit of the pattern so Sanji can get more HYPE MOMENTS after this.
Oh wow, how original Oda...you literaly copy pasted that from EL...
I am not gonna act like it's the first time, every Arc is a copy paste from a previous Arc.

I think some Sanji fans shouldn't brush off the Sanji vs Queen fight and act like the fight isn't going to be good, we really don't know how the fight will play out.

I'm just gonna enjoy this fight (in maybe 10 or 15 chapters, since we are probably gonna enter a multiple chapters flashback soon).
:moonwalk:
Just be glad that Sanji is about to have a 1v1 fight with a Yonko Commander with a bounty of 1.32 billion, Oda could have done something worse for Sanji.

I'm hyped for Sanji vs Queen. Hopefully we get a few panels of regular Diable Jambe Sanji vs Base/Zoan Queen before the fight progresses further when Oda feels like focusing on it again. Sanji's already doing well for himself, dealing with both Queen and Perospero's attacks then battling Queen, 1v1. Beating a 1.32 billion berri bounty pirate should warrant a hefty bounty increase for Sanji.

BangOO🍅

Pepebusi Spammer
This was from magazine volume 6.

I would take it with a grain of salt but it says "His agility is unexpected for his massive body." So according to this magazine it's saying that Queen can actually be pretty fast despite his large body, we haven't seen Queen fought in his human form and also who knows maybe he might actually be fast in his hybrid form.
if this true, then im in for Sanji vs Queen.
because my only cons about this fight is only the possibility of Queen so slow.

BangOO🍅

Pepebusi Spammer
Does anyone think Nami Tama & Usopp able to reach Main Stage safely? also if Tama try to command All beast pirates in Main Stage it gonna attract Queen and King attention, I think Nami and Ussop need more people to help them. Either Sanji can help them or Kawamatsu Izou & Xdrake or Marco can help them so Sanji can Solo Queen more. I'm excited for this....
Nami will fight Ulti because we got a tease about Zeus, while Usopp might be having another 1 vs 1 against Page One or he and Chopper fighting the remaining numbers. (because of the lies tale)