Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Gorosei Informer

Oden so stupid, why would he say that...
He coulda said relax for next 30 years, you won or some shit.
He didn't even give his retainers a chance.
Biggest idiot in the series by far. I can't stand that Oda makes him seem to idolised and "great", when he made such blatantly stupid decisions and mistakes.

As you said, he screwed over his retainers in some of the worst ways possible yet they continue to glorify and grieve him. It's so ridiculous and illogical.

B

BBsZehahaInTheNewWorld

The raid is gonna end in 2 volumes. Do not think that Oda shows all the 10000 fights in their full glory.

Also do not think that Kinemon will die, Oda made "beheaded" Pound reunite with his daughters, it is unbelievably fucking stupid that people have hope left.

"Sanji kicks Queen to save Chopper..."

Queen: Wow it's Judge's son, the Vinsmoke one! Your kicks atleast hurt more than that annoying bird, i was about to take Tanuki as my personal pet :funky:

King: Hey Queen, Marco is already done... Oh, it's you, the invisible Masked man from before, i thought you're dead, looks like you may be a better match up :king:

Sanji: Shit... facing these two guys at once wont be anyway easy, will need the damn suit again :sanmoji: :stealthblack:

Chopper: GO GET THEM SANJEEH!!... Why is Zoro looking like that, what happened?! :choppawhat:

Zoro: PUT ME SOMEWHERE SAFE BEFORE THAT YOU SHITTY COOK!! :zosmug: :zosleepy:

Sanji: Obviously, you would be useless anyway... Chopper, take him... :sanjimeh:
I was almost right about this, King just needs to defeat Marco so Sanji vs King and Queen (until Zoro comes to help) :hohoho: :stealthblack:

:phoenixmarco:???

G

Gorosei Informer

It is definitely a wrap once he awakens after the flashback. I am really shook for Yamato:josad:
I fear Oda might use her as a hypetool for Kaido:pepemy:
This is exactly what I'm expecting unfortunately. But I'm hoping Zoro and her or Luffy and her will get an epic teamup especially vs Kaido later where he finally gets taken down. Maybe all 3 even?

if Yamato does join the crew, then at least we can get more fights with her and thus future Ws for her.
Since she's going to fight Kaido alone right now, that's gonna be a massive mistake for her.
:josad:

Oda really needs to stop blue balling us on Zoan awakenings too. We've had nothing on them since Impel Down and we've had Paramecia awakenings fleshed out a little, hints at Logia awakenings but nothing on Zoan awakening so far despite being in an arc all around Zoan users of a Yonko's crew, including the Yonko being a Zoan ofc.

I'll be extremely disappointed if we don't get some elaboration on Zoan awakenings and thus see them in action with Kaido and the calamities.

I hope Oda will clarify whether Monster form Chopper is awakening or not too. I find his devil fruit to be very suspicious and I suspect, its not just a human human fruit but an offset of it, like Sengoku with his Buddha model of the Hito Hito no mi. We just don't know what Chopper's model is yet for some reason? There are some possibilities but still...

For anyone who has read the final arc of Bleach, there is something that Zoans and Chopper's transformations really remind me of from it too and makes me think of the potential for Zoans, especially Chopper's.

Komamura and his "transformations".

Status
Not open for further replies.