Status
Not open for further replies.
Really?! I was waiting for that to happen for a long time tbh. Put it on hold a year back so that I can binge the rest of the chapters. Looks like it's about time. :myman:

ToG still Goat tho :beckmoji:
What made ToG doesn't cut it for me anymore is its dragging, it has some cool lore obviously and powers but since Rachel pushed Bam again in the hell train arc i'm like what the hell so this formula is used again? And also the games are getting longer and somewhat become the way to drag the story or battles longer etc, imo you know what i mean by this. The earlier chapters of ToG is really good though especially the Rachel and Needle discovery stuff but now its getting to the point that i must lower my expectations. Only an extremely diligent author can maintain such long arcs without losing focus, and imo nowadays ToG loses too many focus within each arcs. It still has its charms though.

Meanwhile i made a Gosu thread in this forum but really no one respond or seem to know about it :josad:Really Gosu is the near-perfect shonen manhwa. It doesnt extend its stay, its lore is great, the storytelling effectively uses true or fake flashbacks and hallucination as narratives, its battles are really impeccable. The only downside is Ryong didn't use any new secret ultimate finishing move in beating the final boss, its just smacking battle of attrition from exhausted people lol

I'm pretty sure it's more about you wanting to be right on your predictions than Jinbe actually fighting Jack or Brook fighting Who's Who.
I think there's too much symbolism that's getting ignored. Will my predictions come true? Time will tell. Can it be false? Sure. I find it odd Oda's giving Luffy's third strongest (and former Warlord) over to a guy on par with Franky's opponent when Kaido's third strongest is a fellow fishman.

As for the Chopper vs Ice Oni Drake, I don't agree with that but I do find it interesting.:kata:
I'm not too certain on this theory as I am with the above, but Ice Oni Drake is perfect since Chopper would be fighting the virus "literally" and a Tobi Roppo. 1014 sealed the deal (for me) that Chopper's getting a fight this arc at least.

Chapter 1016: Nimue

- Kaido talks with Yamato about her mother and how he failed to raise the new Joy Boy
- Kaido heard of Joy Boy from Captain Rocks and thought that his child could be the chosen one
- Kaidos flashback begins
- We see a young Kaido fighting WB, they are surrounded by the other Rocks pirates
- Kaido wants to join the Rocks Pirates but first he needs to show his strength
- WB beats Kaido, it’s the first time in his life that Kaido lost against someone
- We see Big Mom, Silver Axe, Shiki and the rest in crowd
- Rocks is sitting on a throne made my skulls and is drinking some Rum
- He looks very badass, resembles Dragon a little bit
- He laughs and says that Kaido has great potential, Rocks is also interested in Kaidos and his little apprentices race
- Little King shows up, he’s only 8 years old
- King followed Kaido because they both escaped from the WG, Kaido is his hero
- Rocks calls the Vice Captain
- The Vice Captain of the Rocks Pirates is " The Lady of the Lake" Nimue, she’s from a holy race.
She’s Yamato’s mother

Source: My brain

Last edited:
Chapter 1016: Nimue

- Kaido talks with Yamato about her mother and how he failed to raise the new Joy Boy
- Kaido heard of Joy Boy from Captain Rocks and thought that his child could be the chosen one
- Kaidos flashback begins
- We see a young Kaido fighting WB, they are surrounded by the other Rocks pirates
- Kaido wants to join the Rocks Pirates but first he needs to show his strength
- WB beats Kaido, it’s the first time in his life that Kaido lost against someone
- We see Big Mom, Silver Axe, Shiki and the rest in crowd
- Rocks is sitting on a throne made my skulls and is drinking some Rum
- He looks very badass, resembles Dragon a little bit
- He laughs and says that Kaido has great potential, Rocks is also interested in his and his little appreciates race
- Little King shows up, he’s only 8 years old
- King followed Kaido because they both escaped from the WG, Kaido is his hero
- Rocks calls the Vice Captain
- The Vice Captain of the Rocks Pirates is " The Lady of the Lake" Nimue, she’s from a holy race.
She’s Yamato’s mother

Source: My brain
Damn this is really good

Status
Not open for further replies.