Powers & Abilities When will Zoro use the knock out Conqueror's haki?

When will it happen?

• During the onigashima war.

Votes: 45 63.4%
  • After the onigashima war but during Wano (Meaning there is another battle after the raid fails)

Votes: 5 7.0%
  • In the next arc

Votes: 5 7.0%
  • In the last arc

Votes: 6 8.5%
  • Never

Votes: 10 14.1%

• Total voters

Finalbeta

Law Nerd
I hope he doesn't. Using CoC to knock out people goes against his character. He's not that kind of person that would fight his opponents without any direct confrontation. I'll rather have Zoro imbued CoC into his attacks because it fits his swordsmanship better.
Using standard CoC would still be useful to avoid Asura energy spending unless he manages to work on that I guess.

I hope he doesn't. Using CoC to knock out people goes against his character. He's not that kind of person that would fight his opponents without any direct confrontation. I'll rather have Zoro imbued CoC into his attacks because it fits his swordsmanship better.
respectfully disagree
it suits him the most in the crew
he's the type to intimidate with a glance
he had done that before this coc confirmation

imo he doesnt have to this arc however
but he should learn to use/display it in some way

respectfully disagree
it suits him the most in the crew
he's the type to intimidate with a glance
he had done that before this coc confirmation

imo he doesnt have to this arc however
but he should learn to use/display it in some way
He's also the type that doesn't like to spend time with fodder when he has better things to do.
Now, regarding the question, if he gets to use it in this arc, I see Zoro having a CoC clash with king if he does have CoC. (It is unlikely for me because your control with CoC needs to be high enough to do said clash.)
Other option is after he gets healed, he will go after Kaido but some of the Beast Pirates won't let him go making him kinda mad using a CoC burst causing a lot of them or a good part of them to fall asleep.