Status
Not open for further replies.
By actually being able to damage kaido using sound bypassing his durability.

While kidd simply seismic tossed kaido which was actually less impressive in comparison with luffy doing the same in gear 3 when he first fought kaid
So basically you think Killer did more than Kidd because you personally like his method of damaging more lol. Because I can assure you no where in the manga was it stated nor implied that Killer did more damage than Kidd. Kaido had the same reaction to Slam Gibson, Gamma Knife, and Sonic Scyther. You saying Killer did damage but not Kidd is flat out head canon. Prove it.

Some of y’all act like Kaido literally said, “Kidd you are the only one up here not damaging me.” Use your brain. If Kidd was the only Supernova not damaging Kaido I can assure you that Oda would make it very clear through Kaido’s words or reactions. Instead Kaido has the same reaction to all their attacks. Stop spewing head canon.

So basically you think Killer did more than Kidd because you personally like his method of damaging more lol. Because I can assure you no where in the manga was it stated nor implied that Killer did more damage than Kidd. Kaido had the same reaction to Slam Gibson, Gamma Knife, and Sonic Scyther. You saying Killer did damage but not Kidd is flat out head canon. Prove it.

Some of y’all act like Kaido literally said, “Kidd you are the only one up here not damaging me.” Use your brain. If Kidd was the only Supernova not damaging Kaido I can assure you that Oda would make it very clear through Kaido’s words or reactions. Instead Kaido has the same reaction to all their attacks. Stop spewing head canon.
No I simply read.

Bullshit. Again kaido had even more reactions to gear 3 luffy first time. Also had more reactions and white eyes moments to the scabbards. So you point is mute.

The reason why it's made evident that killer did more is because kidd as show so far has less AP than zoro. Had less haki manipulation than luffy and has zero gimmick to bypass kaidos defenses.

You know what's even more funny, Luffy needs future sight to be able to just barely dodge kaido but law is teleporting the supernovas even faster than anyone can react. Luffy observation< law observation

MonsterZoro

Bald Spoiler Provider
SO PEOPLE EXCUSE FOR LAW FIGHTING YONKO IS BECAUSE LAW GOT JUMPED BY YC3 LEVEL AND DIAMANTE LEVEL CHARACTER BUT HE CAN FACE A YONKO NOW EVEN THOUGH A YONKO NEG DIFF DOFFY + DIAMANTE IN ONE SECOND

:suresure::suresure::suresure::suresure::suresure::suresure::suresure::suresure::suresure::suresure::suresure::suresure::suresure::suresure::suresure::suresure::suresure::suresure::suresure:

LAW DIDNT GET JUMPED DURING HIS FIGHT WITH DOFFY ON THE BRIDGE DOFFY BROUGHT HIS ASS BACK SOLO AND SHOT HOLES IN HIM

:josad::josad::josad::josad::josad::josad::josad::josad::josad::josad::josad::josad::josad::josad:

LAW GOT HIS ARM CUT OFF BY DOFFY BEFORE LUFFY ARRIVE TO SAVE HIM WITH COC KICK

:kobeha::kobeha::kobeha::kobeha::kobeha::kobeha::kobeha::kobeha::kobeha::kobeha::kobeha::kobeha::kobeha:

BUT NOW HE IS FIGHTING YONKO BUT IT MAKES SENSE

:stop::stop::stop::stop::stop::stop::stop::stop::stop::stop:

You know what's even more funny, Luffy needs future sight to be able to just barely dodge kaido but law is teleporting the supernovas even faster than anyone can react. Luffy observation< law observation
I guess that makes zoro a diety since he was the only one capable of reacting in time to momentarily block a combined yonkos attack long enough for law to actually room everyone out of there

No I simply read.

Bullshit. Again kaido had even more reactions to gear 3 luffy first time. Also had more reactions and white eyes moments to the scabbards. So you point is mute.

The reason why it's made evident that killer did more is because kidd as show so far has less AP than zoro. Had less haki manipulation than luffy and has zero gimmick to bypass kaidos defenses.
Go back and read. Kaido was not screaming in pain to G3 Luffy. He was to Slam Gibson...

It is not made evident that Killer did more than Kidd genius. You’re making shit up. He had the same reaction to both their attacks and Kaido even comments on Luffy Kidd and Law being able to hurt him after they attack him.

Give me proof that Killers attack did more damage. Where was it implied or shown? I don’t want your own opinion on whose methods you thought were more effective. I want actual proof. Oda did nothing to show Kidd did any less damage than Killer. Get over it.

Status
Not open for further replies.