Imma say it slow. One attack gains a quick expression of pain from kaido. The other one is longer and more pronounced. More pain means someone screams louder and for a longer period of time
You can stop saying it now, I get what you’re trying to say. What you’re saying sounds stupid as shit. Your logic is, Kaido saying “Rrraaah!” to Killers attack while he says “Gwaah!” to Kidds attack = Killer outperformed Kidd. Do you actually not understand how terrible your reasoning is?

You’re desperate to prove your point but you can’t. There is no legit proof that Killers attack did more than Kidd’s. If you think those extra Rs and As in Kaido’s scream is proof then go ahead and think that lol

Pantheos

Heavy Metal
I like how you also ignore the fact that kidd can't damage kaidos scales hence why kiillers way was more affective since he bypassed it. But carryon smartly
So you lay words in my mouth which I have not spoken, I even wasn’t part of your ridiculous discussion. Is that your kind of arguments? Counting seconds in drawn pages, claim arguments others never have taken, quote and agree with your own postings… are you ok?

You can stop saying it now, I get what you’re trying to say. What you’re saying sounds stupid as shit. Your logic is, Kaido saying “Rrraaah!” to Killers attack while he says “Gwaah!” to Kidds attack = Killer outperformed Kidd. Do you actually not understand how terrible your reasoning is?

You’re desperate to prove your point but you can’t. There is no legit proof that Killers attack did more than Kidd’s. If you think those extra Rs and As in Kaido’s scream is proof then go ahead and think that lol

You see gents this is how you spoon feed a child. Look how he glosses over the fact that kidd himself is shocked that punches can actually work on kaido.

Look at how kidd has nothing to bypass kaidos scales

And look how killer does so by using sound. Yet this simpleton believes that killer didn't outperform kidd. This is comedy

So you lay words in my mouth which I have not spoken, I even wasn’t part of your ridiculous discussion. Is that your kind of arguments? Counting seconds in drawn pages, claim arguments others never have taken, quote and agree with your own postings… are you ok?
And are you ok that people seeing through your bullshit since I explained in detail my entire points that you selectively gloss over?

It makes sense for the fanbase to consider Killer's move more damaging to Kaido than Kid's since it was some weird sonic bullshit while Kid slammed a dude that survived a sky fall.
That using to much logic for the other guy to understand. Added with the fact that bypassing kaidos scales is what damageS him unless you have the insane amount of AP that kidd has not yet showm

I like how you ignore the fact that Kaido also said Kidd Luffy and Law bypassed his scales too.

“But carry on smartly” Mr. “Rrraaah > Gwaah”
This guy again attributes things to kidd which he stated to the group. Law luffy and killer where the only ones shown to do so on panel. Hence why kaido made the statement since 3 out of the 5 has abilities to bypass his scales lol. But dude putting kidd in it when kidd himself SAYS HE DIDNT know that blunt attacks can work lol

Pantheos

Heavy Metal
And are you ok that people seeing through your bullshit since I explained in detail my entire points that you selectively gloss over?
You know I didn’t even discussed with you? I haven’t even talked with you before. You have nothing done like „seeing through my bullshit“ cause i haven’t even made any claim or argument.
So calm down your wording and your provocations.

You know I didn’t even discussed with you? I haven’t even talked with you before. You have nothing done like „seeing through my bullshit“ cause i haven’t even made any claim or argument.
So calm down your wording and your provocations.
Bruh stop the bull. You are literally now saying that kidd has shown the ability to bypass kaidos defenses. That's actual bullshit. If so show a panel of it. Cuz this bullshit has to stop

Both Kid and Liller were clowns vs kaido, people need to chill, they did literally 0 damage, the only one who did damage was Luffy and Zoro having Law as support, the other 2 were just here just to see how its done.:suresure: