Now explain to me how you look at both of these attacks and Kaido’s reaction to them and come up with “Killer outperformed Kidd.”?
Well for one kaido is screaming longer taking killers attack than he did when taking kidd's attack

And secondly unlike kidd killer attacks kaido from within using sounds vibrations so his attacks would hurt kaido more. Unless you have feats with kidd damaging kaidos scales?

We literally see a panel of kaido screaming longer suffering from killers attack and this dude who asked for the panels decided to run to bed.
Yeah man those extra Rs in that “Rrraaah!” Really make the difference lol.

Today I’ve learned that “Rrraaah!” > “Gwaah!”
He “screamed longer”. Go back and re read our entire argument and you’ll realize why I’m done with you. You are slow af.

First it’s, “Kidd did no damage while Killer did.” Then i prove you wrong by showing panels of Kaido being hurt my Kidds attack.

Then you say Kaido had the same reaction that he had to Kidds attacks to G3 Luffy. Then your genius self literally posts panels proving my point that you’re wrong.

Then you post the panel of Killer and Kidd’s attack and say Killer did more damage because Kaido “screamed longer.”

LOL

Kidd > Killer but Killer was more impressive against Kaido
Everyone says this. And yet they never explain how lol. How did Killer out perform Kidd on the roof? They both hit him with 2 attacks and he had the same reaction to both their attacks. How do you conclude Killer is more impressive from this? Be honest you’re only saying it because Scyther Sonic was cooler than Slam Gibson lol

Yeah man those extra Rs in that “Rrraaah!” Really make the difference lol.

Today I’ve learned that “Rrraaah!” > “Gwaah!”
He “screamed longer”. Go back and re read our entire argument and you’ll realize why I’m done with you. You are slow af.

First it’s, “Kidd did no damage while Killer did.” Then i prove you wrong by showing panels of Kaido being hurt my Kidds attack.

Then you say Kaido had the same reaction that he had to Kidds attacks to G3 Luffy. Then your genius self literally posts panels proving my point that you’re wrong.

Then you post the panel of Killer and Kidd’s attack and say Killer did more damage because Kaido “screamed longer.”

LOL
Cap. One is a quick sound. The other is literally longer in it's expression.

And my point is more clear since kidd never white eyed kaido. But gear 3 luffy did based on the panels I presented. So your point is even more mute
Post automatically merged:

Everyone says this. And yet they never explain how lol
Already did. The length of screams are literally exaggerated based on how much pain is being dealt. Unless you believe people scream louder and longer to less pain inflicted

Everyone says this. And yet they never explain how lol. How did Killer out perform Kidd on the roof? They both hit him with 2 attacks and he had the same reaction to both their attacks. How do you conclude Killer is more impressive from this? Be honest you’re only saying it because Scyther Sonic was cooler than Slam Gibson lol
Imma say it slow. One attack gains a quick expression of pain from kaido. The other one is longer and more pronounced. More pain means someone screams louder and for a longer period of time

Seems like some people count the Seconds of pain screamings in a manga. Drawn pages. I am
Curios how you manage to do that.
I like how you also ignore the fact that kidd can't damage kaidos scales hence why kiillers way was more affective since he bypassed it. But carry on smartly.

We talking about the same kidd that was shocked that PHYSICAL punches have a chance to actually hurt kaido yet proceeds not to do so lol