Nah, it was unpredictable for some time, but since Queen started playing with Chopper, it was basicly confirmed that Sanji would fight Queen by saving Chopper
I mean, not to me and plenty of other people. I've been calling the matchup since 926 when they were introduced.

- King and Queen have the same argumentative/disdain personality against each other that Zoro and Sanji have, just as Mr 1 and Mr 2 had, just as Kaku and Jabra had.

- King carries a meito and is the #2 ranking fighter on Kaido's side, which is customary for Zoro. Conversely Queen is the #3, and is usually dealt with by Sanji

- Queen has a massively eccentric personality just as with with of Sanji's opponents.

- Queen had mentioned Sanji's father by name twice

- Queen and Sanji had parallel reactions to "Komurasaki"'s death, because he is also a lover of women

So it really wasn't that hard to guess this matchup at all. I call the opposing arguments flimsy because they were based on nothing but happenstance and what people "thought" would happen in the moment.

Some "thought" Sanji would go for Momo after already passing Momo off to Shinobu. Some people "thought" King would do the same even though he was telling others to do it. One person specifically "thought" he was a secret womanizing pervert that Sanji detected and must stop. None of these actually acknowledge the counterarguments of where people were at the time (like King not being in the mansion at all for that last one lol) or what they were doing.

I mean, not to me and plenty of other people. I've been calling the matchup since 926 when they were introduced.

- King and Queen have the same argumentative/disdain personality against each other that Zoro and Sanji have, just as Mr 1 and Mr 2 had, just as Kaku and Jabra had.

- King carries a meito and is the #2 ranking fighter on Kaido's side, which is customary for Zoro. Conversely Queen is the #3, and is usually dealt with by Sanji

- Queen has a massively essentially personality just as with with of Sanji's opponents.

- Queen had mentioned Sanji's father by name twice

- Queen and Sanji had parallel reactions to "Komurasaki"'s death, because he is also a lover of women

So it really wasn't that hard to guess this matchup at all. I call the opposing arguments flimsy because they were based on nothing but happenstance and what people "thought" would happen in the moment.

Some "thought" Sanji would go for Momo after already passing Momo off to Shinobu. Some people "thought" King would do the same even though he was telling others to do it. One person specifically "thought" he was a secret womanizing pervert that Sanjo detected and must stop. None of these actually acknowledge the counterarguments of where people were at the time (like King not being in the mansion at all for that last one lol) or what they were doing.
These are argues, which it doesn't mean they would need to fight, just like Sanji vs King, it's easy for you to say now cuz Sanji is fighting Queen, so...