Powers & Abilities Luffy's crew ought to surpass Rocks' crew: Sanji will definitely get conqueror's haki

Wow I’d never seen this thread but I made a very similar post yesterday as far as Luffy potentially surpassing Rocks. I didn’t draw my conclusions from comparisons to individual Rocks crew members though. I’m not as adamant on Sanji having CoC though, just brought it up as a chance. Whether he gets it or not though I think there’s an argument that Luffy needs more CoC users than Rocks. Not sure now I feel on the parallels you drew but you may have come to the right answer with the wrong formula lol.

Last edited:
Yeah, everyone deserves CoC. Hey you, the cook over there that kicked his captain because he didn't have the will to fight a Yonko, come here and get your CoC. You, my fellow simp, I know that you screamed for help because you didn't have the will to fight back, it doesn't matter tho; you can get a free dosis of CoC too. And I didn't forget you, my beloved guy that feeds the enemy, it doesn't matter if you abandoned your crew or that you endangered them because you gave food to the enemy, you get CoC too, just don't do it again, ok? Oh oh, I heard that your father doesn't have CoC even tho he is the king of Germa's Empire. But hey, it doesn't matter, get your ass back here and get this type of haki.

Yeah, everyone deserves CoC. Hey you, the cook over there that kicked his captain because he didn't have the will to fight a Yonko, come here and get your CoC. You, my fellow simp, I know that you screamed for help because you didn't have the will to fight back, it doesn't matter tho; you can get a free dosis of CoC too. And I didn't forget you, my beloved guy that feeds the enemy, it doesn't matter if you abandoned your crew or that you endangered them because you gave food to the enemy, you get CoC too, just don't do it again, ok? Oh oh, I heard that your father doesn't have CoC even tho he is the king of Germa's Empire. But hey, it doesn't matter, get your ass back here and get this type of haki.
Zoro got it, soo in the minds of Sanjiturds, the shit cook should get it too, and they will even draw some retarded "both characters are kind and blonde" parelells with WB and Sanji to try to justify such bullshit.
:whitepress:

I don't think SHs are meant to become the new Rocks crew
Rocks, Whitebeard, Kaido, Linlin, Shiki, Captain John Wang Zhi, Silver Axe...
I think the Rocks Pirates are meant to be that crew which will never be surpassed in total strenght, not even EoS
I’m pretty sure that’s Joyboy and his crew.

Rox is like the Madara of One Piece. He had his legends and many doubted that he’d be surpassed but end of series naruto surpassed his lm.

I’m pretty sure that’s Joyboy and his crew.
Do you think Joyboy was a pirate?

Rox is like the Madara of One Piece. He had his legends and many doubted that he’d be surpassed but end of series naruto surpassed his lm.
As of now, I still see Im as a much superior entity, something that can't be took down in a 1v1 battle
His/Her hax will be out of this world, and characters like Dragon will fight him/her for sure
Post automatically merged:

Why "??" ?
He's confimerd CoC user since well before Zoro and Yamato/Law who are still not confirmed

Lhulu

Tobidara Believer
Well, there's something called character development. Nami, Ussop and Robin already had their conflicts with Luffy, this is normal, they have flaws and are not perfect. If you read whole cake again you will notice that Sanji only wanted the best for the rest of the crew and yes, he was wrong not to trust Luffy, but that just means his character arc is not complete yet as we can see now in Wano against Queen.

If you ask today which mugiwara will have CoC, they will probably answer Ussop. Do you currently think he deserves it? Of course not, but the character's narrative of becoming a Sea Warrior validates that. I don't know if Sanji will have CoC and I agree that he doesn't have the qualities of a king currently, but if Oda wants to give it to the character, he can just develop him or justify that he inherited it from his parents (like Ace inherited from Roger, who later came to submit to WB).

As I said in another thread, if DON CHINJAO has CoC, anyone in the series can. We are talking about a man who has been shaken by no longer able to access his treasure. He's basically a male version of Nami.

If you don't like it then go and argue with Oda, and farce him to change the qualities of CoC haki users.
Post automatically merged:

Zoro got it, soo in the minds of Sanjiturds, the shit cook should get it too, and they will even draw some retarded "both characters are kind and blonde" parelells with WB and Sanji to try to justify such bullshit.
:whitepress:
Another one who thinks that I'm a Sanji fan.
:seriously:
Oh for God's sake...