rate:

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
till now it was only Water seven :D Ennis Lobby is what coming when Luffy is back . Luffy drowning is like sticking in the chimney. expect Luffy to be a lot stronger when he comes back.
Water 7 has better tension, build up, stakes, actual characterization, better emotion than all of wano so far.

Water 7/Enies lobby >>> Wano/Onigashima.

Imo that's when Oda peaked as a writer.

It turned out that the chapter was not as bad as I thought it would be - a solid set up chapter - Nami and Usoop greatness, Yamato for nakama confirmed, but a few things caught my attention:

- fire festival - did someone notice how many children do we see on these panels? - playing children before the tragedy- Cliché ??? Oda pls no,

- Has anyone noticed that the white pawns on the cp0 board are arranged in the shape of a sword - (Marine Headquarters Secret Special Force)?,

- Bepo !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

- can anyone explain to me what's going on with the cover, I like it, but what does Zoro have to do with ninja, cats - does it seem completely random to me only ???

:cheers::steef::sus:
Yes, BEPO!! Was happy to see him :owo:

Chapter is bad but the reason for hating Tama is hilarious. I used to think people hate characters based on their actions or forget their powers but never knew they hate when character uses his/her properly. I mean people rant incompetence of Bigmom pirates but Tama using her powers is bad. Smh.

2/5 chapter for two things. Yamato going to join straw hats and Yamato ain't looking weak and incompetent.

Yamato vs Kaido part was good, the rest was terrible.

Their is also a chance that Tama get even more screentime since she couldn't end her speech... Prepare for another Tama greatness chapter.

About Ulti vs Nami my though from spoiler thread:
"
It was not just her weapon, she basically did it on her own after a brutal battle, a great one with good tension, great cheoraphy and good artstyle overall with a great enemy for Nami:

These are the panels before she use the weapon, she did it on her own power, stop the attack with taking a painful attack.
Overall should I showcase the whole fight again? Just compare the fight with Miss Doublefinger vs Nami fight with Ulit.

Seeing the rating just confirm how bad this chapter was, people can ignore small mistakes but what Oda did with Nami and Usopp fight, that was really one of his worst work. Both didn't deserve this, 400chapter build, waiting to see a strawhat finally use his all skills but nope. Tama is probably for Oda more important. We as reader didn't start read One piece because of character like Tama or the scabbard,we watch it because of the strawhats and their story. If this continue like this the sales.even drop more for One piece.
Nami vs Miss Doublefinger and Nami vs Kalifa were both really good Nami fights, and I was really hoping the same for Nami vs Ulti but nope instead we had Big Mom defeating Ulti and then Ulti coming back only for her to get one shotted by Nami using Zeus.

Sasaki not being capable of putting down Franky for that long just means F6 supposed hype of rivaling calamities in strength was always overblown.
I should have known better when Xdrake couldn't do shit to Apoo and was shocked at Zoro's nameless slash.

Wsw is the only saving grace.
And ulti too............it took luffy's attack + yamto's TB to face + Yonko attack + zeus attack + ussop's attack + nami's attack to take her down :kata:

Chapter is bad but the reason for hating Tama is hilarious. I used to think people hate characters based on their actions or forget their powers but never knew they hate when character uses his/her properly. I mean people rant incompetence of Bigmom pirates but Tama using her powers is bad. Smh.

2/5 chapter for two things. Yamato going to join straw hats and Yamato ain't looking weak and incompetent.
Why would Yamato have to look weak and incompetent?

Sure, but this kind of fighting style won’t work against tougher opponents anymore. And now everyone are monsters, Nami can’t take those attacks head on, Oda will simply “power her up” this way as she is a normal human.

That being said, Ulti didn’t even keep attacking them, she was just standing there letting them do something:yasu:
Ulti was nerfed, Oda could easily use this to make the battle even. Where Nami grow up, probably learn a haki and beat Ulti in a great battle, did we really expect more then this after 400chapters of build up?

When Nami going to face anyone strong character, when she learning haki? Her opponent from Blackbeard crew is going be even far stronger then Ulti,how Nami going to deal with someone if she can't even take on Ulti?

A growing in a hard battle was needed, a at least one haki typ in this battle would be good. If Oda can't handle Ulti,how is he going to handle Nami vs a stronger opponent.

This arc is probably the biggest event next to MF arc, having a great battle for strawhats is to much expect?

Im sure many more one piece reader going to feel the same I do. At least her in this site you have few who like this chapter, in german forum they complete destroy this chapter,hating it xD.

Kaido coated his Kanabo with CoC like against Luffy so Yamato has to have CoC haki. really amazing feat . she is for sure above Law, Kid and Killer, and maybe even Zoro but Zoro will soon be able to use the same power as well. Zoro will understand the power soon.
Oda gave them 2 Yonkos as opponents because they are really all strong but don't understand their powers yet.
Tbh we'll need to wait for the visual confirmation next chapter as it has never been said that only someone with adv coc can clash with Another adv coc user.
I think Yamato has Coc but for Coc coating, I'm still sceptical.

H

humanbeing

Tbh we'll need to wait for the visual confirmation next chapter as it has never been said that only someone with adv coc can clash with Another adv coc user.
I think Yamato has Coc but for Coc coating, I'm still sceptical.
She already used it as she attacked the giant if there were any doubt this chapter should be just a confirmation.

Ulti was nerfed, Oda could easily use this to make the battle even. Where Nami grow up, probably learn a haki and beat Ulti in a great battle, did we really expect more then this after 400chapters of build up?

When Nami going to face anyone strong character, when she learning haki? Her opponent from Blackbeard crew is going be even far stronger then Ulti,how Nami going to deal with someone if she can't even take on Ulti?

A growing in a hard battle was needed, a at least one haki typ in this battle would be good. If Oda can't handle Ulti,how is he going to handle Nami vs a stronger opponent.

This arc is probably the biggest event next to MF arc, having a great battle for strawhats is to much expect?

Im sure many more one piece reader going to feel the same I do. At least her in this site you have few who like this chapter, in german forum they complete destroy this chapter,hating it xD.
I don’t know why you think Nami is going to learn haki. Oda will never give that to her, that’s the whole reason she’s getting homies

She’s simply always remaining the brains and not the muscle. The sooner you accept that, the less you’ll be disappointed

Status
Not open for further replies.