Powers & Abilities Luffy's crew ought to surpass Rocks' crew: Sanji will definitely get conqueror's haki

At this point you are giving CoC like everyone deserves it. "Hey, do you want CoC? Sure, come and get some." At this rate I might see "Nami has CoC and here is why"
Oda now has made Coc a very abundant concept in the new world.. oda has been doing exactly what you said.. You want Coc.. here you go..

Doffy awoke his Coc due to emotions..

so there are no specific attributes that would make you a Conquerer .. zoro was the last person i thought would and he has it... don't be surprised if Sanji gets it.

I would have said Sanji won't get CoC for sure at 100% but now after the possibility that Yamato has CoC (i want an official line from Oda saying she has coc), it's not that dumb. Yamato has 0 quality of being king, no one follow or listen to her still she has. At least sanji had few moments when some fodders followed him. So ....
It's clear Oda wants the SH to be stronger than Rocks.

I'll try to add the sauce:
- WB wants a family of human, Sanji wants a family of fish
- WB, Katakuri protect their family. Sanji wants to protect his food
- Shiki the flying man, so is Sanji
- Shiki is blonde, so is Sanji

Personally, i dont have a problem CoC or not. As long as SH have 4 crews who can go toe to toe with Admiral/ yonkou in tough battle, then its okay.

Oda now has made Coc a very abundant concept in the new world.. oda has been doing exactly what you said.. You want Coc.. here you go..

Doffy awoke his Coc due to emotions..

so there are no specific attributes that would make you a Conquerer .. zoro was the last person i thought would and he has it... don't be surprised if Sanji gets it.
CoC is not at bargain level. You not expecting Zoro is just not paying attention.

zoro was the last person i thought would and he has it
Ofc, some bias changes everything lmao. If y'all speaking about emotions, there was a specific arc who was to develop Sanji yet he didn't get shit. WCI would've been the best arc to give Sanji CoC. Also, 12 alive CoC users is a lot for sure.
Post automatically merged:

CoC is not at bargain level. You not expecting Zoro is just not paying attention.
Fr, mf has so much foreshadow but he probably believes more in Sanji's CoC than in Zoro's CoC.
Anyone saying Sanji doesn't have willpower doesnt know what willpower means
Agreed, you need to have a lot of willpower to endager your friend and to kick your captain in his face to save your ass. Fight back.

Last edited:
I agree it's more deserving than Usopp, but I do think Usopp has a higher chance of having it than Sanji

Those bullet points are why if Oda wanted Sanji to have CoC he would have given it to him in WCI

Sanji is not a conqueror, it's very simple and I've been stating it the whole time

People are for the idea of Sanji having CoC in reality because Zoro has it.
it is not related to Zoro . People dont give so much importance zoro as much as you think .d.d just your interesting thoughts about it. d
one piece dont just consist of zoro .d

my point to add was WCI was the perfect time and IMO the only time for Oda to give Sanji CoC. The set up was there
wci was made for Luffy. we have watched just sanjis past by the way. what do you expect sanjo show CoC in WCI even though sanji had depressive childhood . all of arc , sanji try to overcome that feelings.

Why do you believe it stands as obvious?
main question is why dont believe ? have oda ever showed obvious proof that show sanji wont get CoC ?

Sorry to break it up to you but he is still one of the main characters in One Piece second to Luffy only. Also, are you ok with the ".d.d "? Lmao.
Okey. Zoro is one of the main character. Iam not denying that truth. But , why do everything be related to zoro ? and i answered question.
no need to get one sentence.

Ofc, some bias changes everything lmao. If y'all speaking about emotions, there was a specific arc who was to develop Sanji yet he didn't get shit. WCI would've been the best arc to give Sanji CoC. Also, 12 alive CoC users is a lot for sure.
Zoro not having Coc would be more suited to his distinct personality... him turning out to be a Conquerers is honestly cliche... the same goes for sanji if he get it

not expecting zoro having for me is looking at him from a league of his own..a Conquerer without Conquerers.. a nuance that would have elaborated his character even more..

i rather care about how something impacts a character than craving for powerups.. taking that nuance away..

Oh no, the guy aiming to be basically the king of the swordsman got an ability that proves that he deserves his spot. Your bias blinds you and it is sad.
my bias elaborates characters... makes them more pristine to my eyes..

Someone who hadn't that ability yet sat on the throne would have made for an exquisite tale.

something unprecedented..

Last edited:
not expecting zoro having for me is looking at him from a league of his own..a Conquerer without Conquerers.. a nuance that would have elaborated his character even more..

i rather care about how something impacts a character than craving for powerups.. taking that nuance away..

my bias elaborates characters... makes them more pristine to my eyes..

Someone who hadn't that ability yet sat on the throne would have made for an exquisite tale.
So far BB is the most notable pirate without it and the same way you thought, I'd say it makes him cool to me. Zoro is more straightforward as a character so that seems like his thing.

it is not related to Zoro . People dont give so much importance zoro as much as you think .d.d just your interesting thoughts about it. d
one piece dont just consist of zoro .d

wci was made for Luffy. we have watched just sanjis past by the way. what do you expect sanjo show CoC in WCI even though sanji had depressive childhood . all of arc , sanji try to overcome that feelings.
Yes, conqueror his (inner demons) i.e, Vinsmoke childhood

Finalbeta

Zoro Worshipper
main question is why dont believe ? have oda ever showed obvious proof that show sanji wont get CoC ?
For starters because even if we took the parallel with the Roger Pirates into account numerically speaking Sanji's CoC would not be required mandatorily, but also because he didn't demonstrate to possess that much of a powerful imo and/or the characteristics of a supreme king/leader. :kayneshrug:

I recall when he would prefer to marry Pudding and say goodbye to All Blue instead of pursuing his dream. This is something Luffy and Zoro would of most likely never even seriously thought about.

• All whitebeard wanted was a family
  • Yamato wants to be free
  • Katakuri just wants to protect his family
  • Big Mom wants to create a family of all races
  • Don Chinjao wanted to protect and maintain his family wealth
  • Kaido just wants to create a big ass war and die in the process
  • Dolfamingo wanted to destroy the world so traded he weapons and dangerous items all over to cause war and chaos
The so called qualities of a King most of these characters don't even have yet still they still have/had CoC.

Nothing proves that inorder for a character to have CoC they need to have ambition of being the World best or the World Strongest, this sort of thinking is obviously outdated.

What matters is how serious these characters are in achieving their goals and that is where "Willpower" comes in to play.

The stronger your Willpower to achieve whatever fuckery you want to achieve the stronger and potent your CoC will be, at least that's just my understanding of Oda's work.

Last edited: