Powers & Abilities Luffy's crew ought to surpass Rocks' crew: Sanji will definitely get conqueror's haki

Lhulu

Tobidara Believer
He didn't factually give his life for Luffy however, he accepted the risk, but that's something he does daily by sticking with the SHs, although this time the risk was greater, yes. He wasn't walking the plank to be put to death like Roger however, he did well taking the gambit cause he then even survived. It's not the same situation.

Also I already mentioned how yes, he would presumptively sacrifice his life for Luffy even if it meant getting more extreme than with Kuma, but that's a different kettle of fish.

Accepting to marry Pudding would have meant saying forever goodbye to his dream to find the All Blue, he could have very well trusted his nakama more before taking such an extreme decision in order to save Zeff. That wasn't a display of massive will to me. I'm fairly confident Luffy would have trusted his nakama more than Sanji did in such instance. He trusted Ace despite his Vivre Card was bursting in order to keep his journey, he would have probably trusted his nakama in order to find a solution. Then we can agree to disagree.
Good point, I understand you. Howerver, I think Sanji's character arc is still incomplete. And that's why Oda made Queen have connections with Judge, as Sanji needs to accept or deny definitively the name "Vinsmoke"(even Oda paralleled it with Momonosuke).

Also, it's true that Sanji failed not to trust his nakamas, which is why I believe Oda will still show us his redemption in that sense(maybe it was the scene with Robin and BM, but I hope let them show us something beyond that).

Sanji will still have a few opportunities to show us his "willpower", let's see how that works out;

I can totally see it either against Blackbeard or the World Government.

Luffy, Zoro, Yamato, Sanji, Usopp

5 Conquers in the crew, but Sanji and Usopp'll never have Adv. CoC.
I've never said anything about "the advanced CoC" my point was that those characters will get CoC haki. The number 5 is everywhere: 4 Emperors + Pairet King = 5 great pirates; the Navy has 4 Admirals + the chief of staff = 5; the WG has 5 Goroseis etc. And obviously the Rocks pirates...

Also, y'all like to compare 2 different situations lmao. In the first one you have Zoro who wanted to said goodbye to his dream for the shake of Luffy. The other case is Sanji saying "Fuck the all blue I am going to marry this girl cuz why not". And Zoro kneeling to Mihawk, as stated by Mihawk, hints that he didn't do it for his shake but rather to help Luffy. From what I know, even if Mihawk trained Zoro he can still win the title.

Yeah, great point, now that I think about it though...
:quest:
Could it be that Law and Killer will awaken CoC too? Interesting.
From the Supernovas they are the only ones that could fit the requirements of CoC. If you still count BB as a SN then you could say that he is the fourth CoC user so maybe Law can get said CoC to be the fifth one.
Post automatically merged:

Never happened . This guy just made assumptions.
These guys made up dream things and believed it. And they are following .ddd
From what I recall, Zoro rlly stated that he would rather die than fail in accomplishing his dream.

Also, y'all like to compare 2 different situations lmao. In the first one you have Zoro who wanted to said goodbye to his dream for the shake of Luffy. The other case is Sanji saying "Fuck the all blue I am going to marry this girl cuz why not". And Zoro kneeling to Mihawk, as stated by Mihawk, hints that he didn't do it for his shake but rather to help Luffy. From what I know, even if Mihawk trained Zoro he can still win the title.

When zoro make , it can be acceptaple.dd..dd
When sanji make , what the fuck ?
Kneeling = surrender . If he believe his ability , he don't want to it.
Dude you are really crazy .d I'm admire you.d reread what you wrote.dd.d.d

From the Supernovas they are the only ones that could fit the requirements of CoC. If you still count BB as a SN then you could say that he is the fourth CoC user so maybe Law can get said CoC to be the fifth one.
Post automatically merged:

From what I recall, Zoro rlly stated that he would rather die than fail in accomplishing his dream.
Yes , same , sanji did not go marry . Sanji went to die. Where did you read ?????? Sanji accepted death in wedding by BM.

How many times must this be said Sanji was sacrificing himself and his dream to save Luffy and his friends, the same thing that Zoro did in tb

When zoro make , it can be acceptaple.dd..dd
When sanji make , what the fuck ?
Kneeling = surrender . If he believe his ability , he don't want to it.
Dude you are really crazy .d I'm admire you.d reread what you wrote.dd.d.d
He wanted the WSS to train him to protect his captain. Now, unless you thinkg that Luffy also surrendered his dream once he accepted Rayleigh's training then we don't have anything to discuss. It looks like getting training from someone strong = abandoning your dreams. Zoro had the will to abandon his pride just so he can become stronger to protect his captain. And then you have Sanji who instead of giving his all to solve the problems, he instead kicked Luffy in the face. One has the will to abandon his pride to pretect his captain and the other one has the will to kick his captain in the face.

He didn't factually give his life for Luffy however, he accepted the risk
Irrelevant to his resolve to sacrifice his dream.

but that's something he does daily by sticking with the SHs, although this time the risk was greater, yes.
When he sticks with the Straw Hats and face difficulties along them he can trust he will survive because of the interdependance each crewmate shares with the others. In Kuma's case, he was alone, with the rest of his friends unconscious and aware he had no way to leave that situation nor to defeat a much stronger enemy than himself.

Accepting to marry Pudding would have meant saying forever goodbye to his dream to find the All Blue, he could have very well trusted his nakama more before taking such an extreme decision in order to save Zeff. That wasn't a display of massive will to me. I'm fairly confident Luffy would have trusted his nakama more than Sanji did in such instance. He trusted Ace despite his Vivre Card was bursting in order to keep his journey, he would have probably trusted his nakama in order to find a solution. Then we can agree to disagree.
And Zoro dying in exchange for his friends's lives would have meant saying forever goodbye to his dream, and Luffy dying against Kuzan or leaving himself to the darkness of failing at rescuing Ace would have meant saying forever goodbye to his dream, and Sanji still having a chance to somehow deal with the situation in spite of the huge psychological impact and risks in order to save his father would have meant saying forever goodbye to his dream. It almost feels like these are human beings instead of willpower machines and may face difficult situations that will challenge their dreams.